Welcome to FAIRY TAIL

Started by blkriku, November 02, 2008, 02:09:22 PM

blkriku

Let's get a Fairy Tail gathering going this year at Fanime. If you are unfamiliar with this manga you can go here or you can read it here. Let's make it a great gathering.
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Date: Friday
Time: 5:30 p.m.

Fairy Tail Guild:
Natsu Dragonil - (blkriku)(host); (Onyx's friend)(c)
Lucy Heartphilia - (linkluver6)(c)
Gray Fullbuster - (Onyx)(c)
Erza Scarlet - (Onyx's friend)(c), yamaneko

Magic Council:

Phantom Lord:

Steller Spirit:
Loki - kaizoku_jeremy(c)(?)
Vergo - ycysusan2001(c)(?)

other

Hakaru_chan

hmm i might want to do this... but im not really sure with the color combination of levi mcgarden. i mean i've read the series until this most recent one but im still not sure with her outfits and especially her hair color. if anyone can redirect me with links to pictures of her in color that would be helpful.  :D
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

heh thanks for the pic... its a bit small but i can see her hair color... hmm have you ever read rave master? the series this creater did also? luvd it! elie and haru 4ever! hmm plue! hes too cute  :D ...

hm.. now im thinking about being maryjane or erza... (i can borrow my friends wig thats why)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

blkriku

Whatever you decide on will be great

yamaneko

I wanna do Erza's transformed costume soooooo BADLY, except it's rather gravity-defying to say the least. . . I might just do her in her un-transformed armor, though.
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

XD I'd like to cosplay Loki sometime but it won't be this time.

More group cosplay my friend Yame x3;;

blkriku

Quote from: yamaneko on December 02, 2008, 07:18:03 PM
I wanna do Erza's transformed costume soooooo BADLY, except it's rather gravity-defying to say the least. . . I might just do her in her un-transformed armor, though.

The more the better, shall i put you down as Erza?

blkriku

Quote from: yamaneko on December 02, 2008, 07:18:03 PM

Here is here transformed state but the one without armor if it helps.

blkriku

Fanime will be taking pictures at all the gatherings this yr. I put this noted on the first post. On another note we need more ppl to become an official gathering. Spread the word or if you are new, sign up

blkriku

we need more people to make this gathering official. don't let it die people

blkriku

The time and place for the gathering has been decided. Fri at 5:30 in front of the fountains

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

yumicchi88

I'm planning to do Jubia (fairytail version)

put me in for now! hope I can make her costume!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!