Prop 8 debate

Started by L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu, November 04, 2008, 02:41:14 PM

Mizuki

Quote from: BumbleB on May 11, 2009, 01:06:06 AM
...no comment...

Why the hell are you posting then? No one gives a crap if you have "no comment." If you did then you wouldn't be posting in here. That's considered spamming, and I don't deal with spammers nicely.

BumbleB

Quote from: Mizuki on May 11, 2009, 01:44:03 AM
...no comment...

Why the hell are you posting then? No one gives a crap if you have "no comment." If you did then you wouldn't be posting in here. That's considered spamming, and I don't deal with spammers nicely.
um, lets just say i have confused feelings on this topic...
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Mizuki

Quote from: BumbleB on May 11, 2009, 01:46:45 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on May 11, 2009, 01:44:03 AM
...no comment...

um, lets just say i have confused feelings on this topic...

Well if you have mixed feelings spit it out, like I said no one gives a rat's behind if there is no discussion, and "No comment" is not making the conversation go any further.

Screw it, I'm locking this thread. It's going no where, same thing happens, someone posts spam, or uninformed post, Pyron Ikari repeats same thing he said on last page, and it's just this cycle that's annoying, and quite frankly I don't have the time to deal with it now so it's locked for now.