So Obama has won

Started by XpHoBiaX, November 04, 2008, 08:11:41 PM

XpHoBiaX

*slaps a Heinz 57 sticker on self*

I'll just go with this. Cuz no one can really tell what I am from looks. Unless they're like...totally gifted.

Anyways....

I am happy all the political phonecalls stopped! XD I was getting 3-4 calls almost every day. O_o

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Mister_E

I voted today took a while there was 3 different places to vote and one had my name on it, anyway I voted on that Electronic Ka-jigger fast foward like 7-8 hours I found who won. After seeing Judgement at Nuremberg for my film class, and when it was done my Film Professor opened a web page and on the screen is BIG blue letters OBAMA WINS! So yeah.

I'm a bit bummed that Prop 8 was passed.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Kazuko

OBAMA WON :3 I was at an Obama Party oh man his speach was so moving I was at the point of tears.

As for Prop 8...oh man...what a beating

Mister_E

Quote from: Kazuko on November 04, 2008, 11:38:15 PM
I know, it was SO close to No.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Kazuko

Quote from: Mister_E on November 04, 2008, 11:46:26 PM
According to my news its at a 48 Percent very close..but still I want to think that there is hope but this could change

otakuapprentice

only 39% of all precincts have reported, so it could all change overnight; yes is at 53%, no at 47%.

these numbers will change overnight, and hopefully when we wake up tomorrow morning, it will be receiving good news.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 04, 2008, 11:55:23 PM
only 39% of all precincts have reported, so it could all change overnight; yes is at 53%, no at 47%.

these numbers will change overnight, and hopefully when we wake up tomorrow morning, it will be receiving good news.
It better be D: <

but either way change will come, for Civil rights it took 200 years to now we have a black man in office and Im going to keep hopeful

:d but change will come, and the marriages now will remain valid

Mister_E

Quote from: Kazuko on November 04, 2008, 11:51:10 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on November 04, 2008, 11:46:26 PM
According to my news its at a 48 Percent very close..but still I want to think that there is hope but this could change
Oh it better, they deserve every right the same as everyone else. We are at a point in history where it has to be no on 8.

gmontem

39% precincts?  Where are you getting that? I'm seeing 88% precincts reporting and Obama is 349 to 159.

What is this good news that you're hoping it to be?

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Kazuko

Quote from: gmontem on November 05, 2008, 12:02:25 AM

39% precincts?  Where are you getting that? I'm seeing 88% precincts reporting and Obama is 349 to 159.

Prop 8 the banning to same sex marriage

otakuapprentice

Kaz know what I'm talking about.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

gmontem

Quote from: Kazuko on November 05, 2008, 12:03:27 AM

Oh ok. Sweet. I voted for that.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Shinsengumi

I'm so happy that Obama won ;D ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JTchinoy

Quote from: gmontem on November 05, 2008, 12:12:25 AM
Quote from: Kazuko on November 05, 2008, 12:03:27 AM

Oh ok. Sweet. I voted for that.
You voted yes or no? *prepares some large blunt objects*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Glitch

The celebrations shown all over my town looked like as if the Empire had just been defeated by the Rebel Alliance. XD (although this does mean darth cheney and his influence are gone from the white house.) Someone showed up at school today wearing a board that said "yes we can".

Gatsby

I'm glad Obama won, but I'm very disappointed that Prop 8. from what I've heard, lost. :(
Now we shall see if true change comes. It will be quite a while until we really see a difference, but hopefully America's appearance to the rest of the world improves quickly. I know my friends in Europe and Canada were partying over Obama winning.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Gatsby

;_; It's such a shame. But I am glad my gay friends got married before this.

JohnnyAR

Obama! w00t! Its about time, we need a Democratic president.

As for prop 8...

Seriously, what the hell man?

XpHoBiaX

That pisses me off that prop 8 lost.
What happened to equality?
*coughcoughdiscriminationcough*
>:/

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??