Animepalace Party!!!

Started by Ska_Kitti, November 06, 2008, 05:52:57 PM

Oniko

Oh yeah the owner mentioned he might do something like this the first or second week of December and he mentioned something about costumes and games.
Now the trick is.... do I go in a costume from last Fanime or the new one I plan to wear in 2009
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Lunapokema

I am so in! Vote's as to what I should wear? ???

Yaoi-Naruto
Kitty-Luffy
Sweeney Todd (everyone at fanime loved this ^^)
or anything else someone can remember me wearing. XD
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Where is it gonna be held at again?

Barnes

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 22, 2008, 09:21:13 AM

Here, on December 13th:

QuoteAddress to the party:

1296 Kifer Rd. Suite 606
Sunnyvale, California 94086

It is behind Costco on Lawrence Expressway.

Usually what the party consists of is a Wii + games, a lot of food and big sales which the owner doesn't usually offer during the con season.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Chun

Definitely going to this party.

Hooray for paycheck!

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Sunara Ishi

I might go if my friend and I are both free... We probably need to go there for gift shopping anyway. XD;

Unless they are open one of the weekends prior. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Ska_Kitti

^_^ Yay for people! I'm glad people are able to attend. Usually the owner has had it on Yaoicon weekend so many opt for the con. Please don't forget to tell your friends! I will probably make another maid... or something. xx; Had to move recently so my costumes are in a big box.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Spiritsnare

I'll be there, as per usual.

Hopefully I can fix up my cosplay prior to the event.
epic progressive

vox

ced1106

Anime Palace will have tables set up for the Maid RPG games!

QuoteYou are a maid, having worked dutifully for the Saionji family for several years. You are also a shy albino princess who does odd jobs for the yakuza, and train with the three-section staff. Your peer Maya is an outgoing young maid with freckles, a streak of being greedy for sweets, and who also happens to be a military cyborg.

Your master is a kind teenager who lives in the mansion alone, but is a bit of a train otaku. He is also a cursed werewolf. With amnesia.

Somewhere between doing the laundry and preparing lunch, the master is kidnapped by evil ninjas. They escape through the basement of the mansion, which contains a portal to the Netherworld. It's up to you to get him back before dinnertime.

All in a day's work for a maid!

Maid is an light comedy anime-themed tabletop role-playing game for three or more players. The very easy to learn rules-light system, complete with random events which drive the story forward, will have you playing the game with friends only fifteen minutes after opening the book. Maid is also the first ever Japanese role-playing game to be translated and released in English.

Maid Roleplaying Game:
http://www.maidrpg.com/

Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

billgoku

I live 10 minutes away from there, and work like right up Lawrence Exp from it. I'll be there, will ask for that day off when i'm back tomorrow.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

CrossNight

Quote from: Barnes on November 22, 2008, 11:35:35 AM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 22, 2008, 09:21:13 AM

Here, on December 13th:

QuoteAddress to the party:

1296 Kifer Rd. Suite 606
Sunnyvale, California 94086

It is behind Costco on Lawrence Expressway.

Usually what the party consists of is a Wii + games, a lot of food and big sales which the owner doesn't usually offer during the con season.

Umm what time will the party start  and how long will it last?

HarpB

Quote from: CrossNight on December 01, 2008, 08:05:47 AM
Umm what time will the party start  and how long will it last?
->
Quote from: Ska_Kitti on November 10, 2008, 03:52:21 PM
Usually he opens things up around 10am-ish and it goes until question mark.. or whenever people want to leave, which is usually around 5pm or 6pm.

Ska_Kitti

I talked to the owner today about any other events hell have. He'll have his Wii there. He's also short a controller if would like to bring one... or more to help out. I didn't ask which games he'll have, so if anyone has some party games they want to share, please go right ahead!

Also if anyone wants to bring board games, you're welcome to do so. I'm also bringing my DS if anyone wants to play something. ^_^

*Don't forget to bring your friends!!!*
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

HarpB

board game? so shall I bring my chess board?

billgoku

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on December 03, 2008, 07:14:45 PM
I talked to the owner today about any other events hell have. He'll have his Wii there. He's also short a controller if would like to bring one... or more to help out. I didn't ask which games he'll have, so if anyone has some party games they want to share, please go right ahead!

Also if anyone wants to bring board games, you're welcome to do so. I'm also bringing my DS if anyone wants to play something. ^_^

*Don't forget to bring your friends!!!*

I'll bring my DS, plus some Wii controllers if need be. I don't live that far away so it wont be a problem at all.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Nanashi

Would there be any interest in some fighting games? I could bring a PS2 and a dreamcast (possibly Xbox), plus a boatload of fighting games.

Boatload includes:
KOF XI (PS2)
Guilty Gear X (PS2)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2)
Arcana Heart (PS2)
KOF 2006 (PS2)
NeoGeo Battle Colosseum (PS2)
Tekken 5 (PS2)
Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2)
Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)
Samurai Shodown V (Xbox)
KOF Maximum Impact (Xbox)
KOF 2002/2003 (Xbox)
SVC Chaos (Xbox)
CvS 2 (Xbox)
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Xbox)
Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)
Project Justice (DC)
Tech Romancer (DC)
Vampire Chronicle for Matching Service (DC) [This is a Darkstalkers collection sort of deal]
Gundam Battle Assault (PS1)
Gundam Battle Assault 2 (PS1)
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: Nanashi on December 04, 2008, 10:11:50 PM
Would there be any interest in some fighting games? I could bring a PS2 and a dreamcast (possibly Xbox), plus a boatload of fighting games.

You know... bring it just in case. I'll give him a call before the event to double check. He has only one television, so there's going to be a lot of wires for just even two consoles.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on December 06, 2008, 10:07:59 AM
Quote from: Nanashi on December 04, 2008, 10:11:50 PM

You know... bring it just in case. I'll give him a call before the event to double check. He has only one television, so there's going to be a lot of wires for just even two consoles.

Someone should bring another TV then, even if it is a small one. That way you can set it up. I would volunteer, but it's my brother's and that one is somewhat heavy to carry. Well, I can ask if I could borrow it too.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on December 06, 2008, 10:57:06 AM
Someone should bring another TV then, even if it is a small one. That way you can set it up. I would volunteer, but it's my brother's and that one is somewhat heavy to carry. Well, I can ask if I could borrow it too.

I am so tempted to bring in my tv, lol.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Oniko

ah man this is tough.  I just realized its the last weekend before finals.  Not sure how long I'll stay or if I should even go.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth