Animepalace Party!!!

Started by Ska_Kitti, November 06, 2008, 05:52:57 PM

OniCourseMusha

I'm heading to salinas soon.  I'll see if my friends are interested in going and driving up there.  Wish me luck.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

billgoku

I'll be there around 10 when he opens, I'll be wearing my Ichigo cosplay, well most of it, haven't found a decent enough wig, nor can I really dye my hair right now, since work and such.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Sunara Ishi

I guess I will be there sometime today. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xXunyuuXx

Yay! It said on the news that it will rain all morning so last night I made a bunch of Teru Teru Bozo and hung them outside and this morning I see sunshine @.@ Hope to see you all there.

OniCourseMusha

Umm well you guys have fun cuz I can't go.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

billgoku

I'm sorry that you couldn't attend with us, you would of had a blast. I just got back home, and my feet are killing me, being a shinigami for a whole day is rough, let me tell you. xD

To all of those I met, it was an honor and a pleasure, hope to see you sometime before fanime, or at fanime.

HarpB

I enjoyed losing in the card game.

Baker!-!

Who was that nice meido-sama and where did she get those delicious lolipops I was the orange haired kid that stayed for like 4 seconds
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Nanashi

Sorry to those who were expecting me, some shit came up last minute and I was unable to attend.  :-[

Hit me up with a PM though, i'm more than down to meet up for matches.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Tetsuo9999

I was wondering where you were. The GG/Melty Blood crew was there, so you missed out on some potential comp, I guess. I just brought Tatsunoko and nothing else, personally.

Barnes

I couldn't make it. I was busy helping mom and I have a sore throat. Maybe next year?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ultramangaia

I had a good time shopping,talking with people and food.I won 2 raffle prizes out of 4 tickets given.For the people that weren`t there the owner says he is moving the store to a new near by location I think after Christmas.The new location will have a re-opening on 1/16/09. The new address is:

2352 Walsh ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 737-8168

ININ

Cosplayer pics are uploaded.  I recognize Ska_Kitti. and  I'm guessing billgoku is Ichigo.  If you cosplayed and want to be recognize, please reply XD  Enjoy!

2008 Anime Palace Xmas Cosplayers

Oniko

Was nice to see people I normally only get to see at Fanime time. That lace was so packed!
I'm so sad my friend and I left just as another fanime friend was pulling in.  We'll catch everyone in 2009!!
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Ska_Kitti

:D I was the meido-san passing out the lollipops. It was a good way to see everyone's face, so I remember a lot of people now. ^_^ I hope people liked the candy.

Oh yeah, about the new store. He says it's going to be reopened in February.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

billgoku

Quote from: ININ on December 15, 2008, 12:49:05 AM
Cosplayer pics are uploaded.  I recognize Ska_Kitti. and  I'm guessing billgoku is Ichigo.  If you cosplayed and want to be recognize, please reply XD  Enjoy!

2008 Anime Palace Xmas Cosplayers

That is me, not my final Ichigo cosplay, because I'm still on the look out for a good wig. :D After I size down my photos,I'll post them up on my deviant art account and put a link up here for everyone to see.

HarpB

I hope you were not too sad that I did not accept the candy. ~^_^~

Tsubasa

Fun times.  Saw lots of people and bought some nifty things.  Nice seeing everyone. :3

Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on December 13, 2008, 11:01:01 PMThe GG/Melty Blood crew was there...
What Melty crew?  Cause I know the NorCal Melty scene and I don't seem to remember seeing anyone else around.  Perhaps I missed people?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Tetsuo9999

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on December 15, 2008, 11:23:54 AM
:D I was the meido-san passing out the lollipops. It was a good way to see everyone's face, so I remember a lot of people now. ^_^ I hope people liked the candy.

It was fun. Your friends are hilarious.

Nanashi

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on December 15, 2008, 11:23:54 AM

Where is the new store going to be?
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html