I love Cancer, Taures, and Scorpio, I clash with Virgo and Aquarius
Leo's are here and there 
Blackfaery
Straw

deonchan

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 19, 2008, 10:14:43 AM
Pisces pawn. n_n

AQUARIUS (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a jerk.

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20) 
You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the F.B.I. or the C.I.A. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence.

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20) 
You are the pioneer type. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

TAURUS (Apr 21 - May 20)
You are practical and persistent. You have dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddam Nazi.

GEMINI (May 21 - June 20) 
You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard.

CANCER (June 21 - July 22)
You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

LEO (July 23 - Aug 22) 
You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting.

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
You are the logical type and hate disorder. This shit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are male, you're probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. 

SCORPIO (Oct 23 - Nov 21) 
The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22 - Dec 21) 
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are not worth the time of day.

CAPRICORN (Dec 22 - Jan 19) 
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

/sigh

*sits back and hits the stopwatch*

Edit - Wait what I'm gay?! Crap better go tell the wife....

F-A-I-L
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Kazuko

Pisces pawn. n_n

You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a jerk.

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20) 
You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the F.B.I. or the C.I.A. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence.

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20) 
You are the pioneer type. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

TAURUS (Apr 21 - May 20)
You are practical and persistent. You have dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddam Nazi.

You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard.

You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

LEO (July 23 - Aug 22) 
You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting.

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
You are the logical type and hate disorder. This shit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are male, you're probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. 

The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch.

You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are not worth the time of day.

You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

wow...you are an idiot big time

thats is a bit offensive especially the libra part...I have a male friend who isnt gay and hes a libra

Yup *hits the ignore button*

Jun-Watarase

Hahahaha. I don't know, man. Mikey's pretty queer.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Quote from: JTchinoy on November 19, 2008, 10:19:43 AM
Quote from: edendreams on November 13, 2008, 07:30:37 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on November 13, 2008, 12:55:41 PM
I hate cancers.  They kill people.

well i'll give you half a cancer? wait... can you even do that?
Let's cut mister_e in half and find out.
OHHHHH crap
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on November 19, 2008, 06:45:32 PM
Hahahaha. I don't know, man. Mikey's pretty queer.
I thought mikey was pretty MANLY

deonchan

Pisces pawn. n_n

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20) 

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20) 

TAURUS (Apr 21 - May 20)

LEO (July 23 - Aug 22) 

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)

LIBRA (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

JohnnyAR

Pisces pawn. n_n

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20) 

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20) 

TAURUS (Apr 21 - May 20)

LEO (July 23 - Aug 22) 

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)

LIBRA (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

Oh hell no

I'm lazy as hell and I'm no nazi, I'm a rebel!

Like the others said, you fail! You fail indeed...

Runewitt

Sagitarius and proud of it. also, im not drunk tonight.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I snagged that from the internet... I didn't write it. >_>

_Rena_

So you hate me? You traitor!  >:( No more YanYans for you!

Yuu

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 20, 2008, 10:33:41 AM

I thought that should have been obvious.

I have never heard any of that list for Gemini before but the only one I take offense to is the 'bisexual tnedancies'

XD I know, it's typically a trait of 'confused' or 'sensitive' people, but in this case, it's because I can't stand the obcene amount of people claiming theire 'bi' to be cool.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Yuu on November 20, 2008, 11:48:43 AM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 20, 2008, 10:33:41 AM

I thought that should have been obvious.

I have never heard any of that list for Gemini before but the only one I take offense to is the 'bisexual tnedancies'

XD I know, it's typically a trait of 'confused' or 'sensitive' people, but in this case, it's because I can't stand the obcene amount of people claiming theire 'bi' to be cool.

I know... It was supposed to be humorous but I guess not. Sorry people. u_u

Kazuko

Quote from: _Rena_ on November 20, 2008, 10:40:04 AM
So you hate me? You traitor!  >:( No more YanYans for you!
Oh rena baby you are so cold

Sunara Ishi

mew.

Imma Leo.

"Rarr! Rarr!" says the kitten. XD

LEO (July 23 - Aug 22) 
Wow. I didn't know I was a bully. ~gasp~
~bother, bother, bother~
Onoz... I'm bullying! XP

Horoscopes hit and miss a lot. XD; Even bad ones.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

None of those are even remotely accurate, but I expected people to actually realize that it was blatant tongue-in-cheek bs. lol

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I was expecting people to realize that, too...

Sunara Ishi

People probably did. >.>;

I knew it was BS... Thus, why I made a joke about it. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Blackfaery

Blackfaery
Straw