BLACK AND WHITE BALL Naruto Gathering (Revived!!!)

Started by GomenNasaiPro, November 09, 2008, 07:08:08 PM

Will you be Able to attend the gathering

YES
Maybe
NO

Hinata

:) Thank you now I have allot of ideas flowing through my head lol. I love and always wanted a Kimono and Lolita.
Meow!

GomenNasaiPro

(sure no problem) and do you think you can spread the Kimono, Dress, or suit idea to other Naruto cosplayers

Arigatou

Hinata

Will do. I know a few cosplaers who like Naruto I'll tell everyone that I can.
Meow!

BrightHeart76

Just an idea.  If you guys can find a good ballroom dance style song from Naruto that you can all agree to dance to...now is the time to request it for the ball.  They can take requests in advance, but not during the ball.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

GomenNasaiPro

Hello

Update guys I put a poll for you guys so that we can request songs for the Black and White Ball and thanks to BrightHeart76 for the awsome idea :D

PinkHairSasuke

I can probably be there and I'll be in my Sasuke cosplay or if I need a formal outfit I can make an outfit

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on November 29, 2008, 04:00:37 PM
I can probably be there and I'll be in my Sasuke cosplay or if I need a formal outfit I can make an outfit
If you are making an outfit the clothes have to meet specific dress codes for the Black and White Ball

Hakaru_chan

ok wait... so no more school uniform outfit naruto cosplayers in this gathering anymore?
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

GomenNasaiPro

yes because the naruto uniform does not meet the dress code rules so its only formal :D

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on November 29, 2008, 05:18:11 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on November 29, 2008, 04:00:37 PM
If you are making an outfit the clothes have to meet specific dress codes for the Black and White Ball
Whats the dress code?

GomenNasaiPro

yamaneko

I can probably come as Ino ^^ Already have a dress ready.
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

GomenNasaiPro

ok sure no problem

I'm gonna add you to the list of the cosplayers

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: yamaneko on December 07, 2008, 07:00:32 PM
I can probably come as Ino ^^ Already have a dress ready.
hmm.... ok is it black because I think the Black and White Ball rules are gonna be strict and its gonna be enforced

yamaneko

Yes, it is black ^^ I believe there should be no problem, as I wore it to the ball last year and got through fine. I will be probably wearing black lace ribbon as an accent accessory.
Stephie Z.

jackehhh

I'm either coming as Sasuke or Temari. :3 I shall need a dateee. xD
----------------------------

Shippuuden Sasuke - 100%

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: yamaneko on December 16, 2008, 12:47:20 PM
Yes, it is black ^^ I believe there should be no problem, as I wore it to the ball last year and got through fine. I will be probably wearing black lace ribbon as an accent accessory.
then everything shall be ok                     (>^_^)> YAY <(^_^<)

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: jackehhh on December 16, 2008, 09:36:24 PM

I'm either coming as Sasuke or Temari. :3 I shall need a dateee. xD

you should cosplay as sasuke  because everyone loves Sasuke hahaa

yamaneko

Oh, just for the record, though it'd kinda unrelated for a formal Naruto gathering, Kuroshitsuji has lots of formal-ball type music in their OSTs and stuff; highly recommend some tracks from it.
Stephie Z.