BLACK AND WHITE BALL Naruto Gathering (Revived!!!)

Started by GomenNasaiPro, November 09, 2008, 07:08:08 PM

Will you be Able to attend the gathering

YES
Maybe
NO

GomenNasaiPro

NARUTO BLACK AND WHITE BALL GATHERING 2010

ok this coming 2010 gathering for sure the gathering will happen unlike Fanime 2009 I had to leave for family reasons.

So this year, you can show up in your Cosplay or Show up formal inspired Naruto cosplay first we will meet at the fountains where the original gathering takes place

if you have further questions PM me ok

Leaf Village

Sand Village

Akatsuki

Special Mix cosplay

okay this is a special note to the one who went last year and no one was there, I'm really sorry that the gathering was canceled due to an urgent family emergency, but I would be glad to revive the gathering just this last time but I would have to talk to Brightheart about this an Bsapphire, I hope they woul let me do the gathering again

sorry

-Gomennasaipro

Hakaru_chan

ohh you mean dress up naruto high school style? i remember something like this but what episode was it anyways? hmm anyways... count me in this! i just have to decided what to be first  ;D
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

laganndriller

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on November 09, 2008, 08:01:37 PM
ohh you mean dress up naruto high school style? i remember something like this but what episode was it anyways? hmm anyways... count me in this! i just have to decided what to be first  ;D

it wasnt an episode
ORE WO DARE DA TOMOTTEYAGARU

Baker!-!

it was a shippuden ending so technically it was an episode
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

GomenNasaiPro

Remember this is for the Naruto Gathering and the Black and White ball

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: laganndriller on November 09, 2008, 08:27:41 PM

it wasnt an episode

err whatever lol.. i mean... i heard they made spin offs of them in high school outfits and stuff... is that true?
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

laganndriller

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on November 10, 2008, 12:52:23 PM

it wasnt an episode

err whatever lol.. i mean... i heard they made spin offs of them in high school outfits and stuff... is that true?

yes i tried to show u but i ignored me... :-[

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: laganndriller on November 10, 2008, 04:08:34 PM

it wasnt an episode

o rly? sorrie lol  ;D
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

laganndriller

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on November 10, 2008, 06:57:49 PM
Quote from: laganndriller on November 10, 2008, 04:08:34 PM

it wasnt an episode

o rly? sorrie lol  ;D

yea

GomenNasaiPro

The formal Naruto gathering will be held on the Black and White ball I will also accept Snj or loli cosplays and we need more cosplayers to make the big event happen

laganndriller

Quote from: Baker!-! on November 09, 2008, 10:02:55 PM
it was a shippuden ending so technically it was an episode
it was a ending and most people dont pay attention to those things

laganndriller

laganndriller

sorry i made made triple post its the only thing i could do now

GomenNasaiPro

Hi guys I was wondering if anybody would like to help spread the word about this event.

-Thank You

JiiiWiz

Hm....Just put me up as Konan for now :D Although I might change to Deidara. Either would be formal so yeah. Put me as undecided for Deidara and Konan :D And I will spread the word to my cosplay pals! You should spread the word onto Cosplay.com as well.
"Please don't.."

fragiledreamer

I'm all up for going formal with Gaara but I'm not makin him a highschool geek! xDDD ... Anyway... would a formal kimono work for you or do you want more modern clothing for this...
Fanime 2009
Shippuden Gaara - Returning
Kazekage Gaara - Returning
Elizabeth Swann - 100%
Lil' Gaara - 5%
Formal BW Ball Gaara - 50%
Hitsugaya Toshiro - uh... i have a sword?
Tasuki? - 20%

GomenNasaiPro

Update :D

hey guys just checking in, hope that your cosplay is going well. :)  And if you have a friend that loves Naruto you can take them to the Formal gathering to. Anyone that has a Deviant art or cosplay.com account can you tell who ever is going to Fanime about the Formal Naruto Gathering.

(Hope that this year turns out great) ;D

Hinata

Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on November 10, 2008, 09:04:58 PM
The formal Naruto gathering will be held on the Black and White ball I will also accept Snj or loli cosplays and we need more cosplayers to make the big event happen

Loli is Lolita? and what is Snj? are kimonos allowed? my fiancee wants to do Naruto in the tuxedo in one of the endings is that ok? (sorry for so much questions)
Meow!

GomenNasaiPro

yup Loli is Lolita and Snj is (Sexy no Jutsu), Also kimono's are allowed. And your fiancee can dress up like the anime episode and its ok :D