BLACK AND WHITE BALL Naruto Gathering (Revived!!!)

Started by GomenNasaiPro, November 09, 2008, 07:08:08 PM

Will you be Able to attend the gathering

YES
Maybe
NO

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: yamaneko on January 15, 2009, 05:43:25 PM
Less than that, lawlz. xD Fanime's in May, and it's January now xD; Oh dear, so many unfinished cosplays. . .
can't wait to go Fanime

GomenNasaiPro

hello again Naruto fans its been a long time, but here's a suggestion, we can talk to the other Naruto cosplayers at the normal gathering to ask them to come to the formal gathering. What do you think?

and hope to see more cosplayers this year :D

konataFTW

Will this event take place in the evening? I would come as Hinata (in a black and white kimono) or Neji in a tux (kyaa) but I still have to consider the time since I'm very lazy lol
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

PinkHairSasuke

I should be getting a hotel there this year and not have to commute back and forth like last year so I'll be there as Sasuke ;D

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: konataFTW on January 28, 2009, 10:14:19 PM
Will this event take place in the evening? I would come as Hinata (in a black and white kimono) or Neji in a tux (kyaa) but I still have to consider the time since I'm very lazy lol
yup this will be in the evening and if you want to wear a kimono it has to a formal Kimono

hope to see at Fanime  :D

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 29, 2009, 06:54:51 PM
I should be getting a hotel there this year and not have to commute back and forth like last year so I'll be there as Sasuke ;D
oh I heard its impossibe to get a room

BrightHeart76

Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on February 04, 2009, 12:28:15 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 29, 2009, 06:54:51 PM
oh I heard its impossibe to get a room

Naw, rooms get limited quick and I'm sure they'll be booked well before fanime.  But I'm sure you could still get a room for at least some of the nights still.  If not put yourself on the waiting list and the odds are good you'll get a room.  :-)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on January 24, 2009, 08:31:04 AM
hello again Naruto fans its been a long time, but here's a suggestion, we can talk to the other Naruto cosplayers at the normal gathering to ask them to come to the formal gathering. What do you think?

Why don't we just make an announcement on the megaphone there?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: roth14 on February 04, 2009, 03:15:21 PM
Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on January 24, 2009, 08:31:04 AM

Why don't we just make an announcement on the megaphone there?

I don't mind using the megaphone for an announcement about this at all.  I'm bringing my own megaphone to the Naruto Gathering so you'll have to track down the blonde with the megaphone and remind me...my memory is not so great.  I'd suggest doing this closer to the end of the gathering so that more people will hear it.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

GomenNasaiPro

so I'll be looking for a Tsunade with a megaphone (lol)

Lady_Necromancer

I myself will be going in a formal Orochimaru suit. My girlfriend is coming with me in formal-dress Kabuto, and my friend is coming as formal Tobi!

I think I have friends on the forums who are doing formal, I'll direct them here!

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: Lady_Necromancer on February 06, 2009, 09:59:41 AM
I myself will be going in a formal Orochimaru suit. My girlfriend is coming with me in formal-dress Kabuto, and my friend is coming as formal Tobi!

I think I have friends on the forums who are doing formal, I'll direct them here!
EPIC lol

and thnks for telling others

konataFTW

it seems like i won't be able to come at all... i'm too lazy to get me a tux or a kimono but i will be coming to the B&W ball in a CCS Sakura dress if i don't get sleepy...

sorry!!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: konataFTW on February 08, 2009, 01:08:19 AM
it seems like i won't be able to come at all... i'm too lazy to get me a tux or a kimono but i will be coming to the B&W ball in a CCS Sakura dress if i don't get sleepy...

sorry!!
awww... why?   ???

konataFTW

really sorry... I have an obligation to my group to come as sakura at the b&w ball and like i said i can't get a proper kimono and tux (the price is too high especially since i'm small I can't find the right size)

sorry!!! (hugs)

well just see you at the con!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: konataFTW on February 09, 2009, 08:41:35 PM
really sorry... I have an obligation to my group to come as sakura at the b&w ball and like i said i can't get a proper kimono and tux (the price is too high especially since i'm small I can't find the right size)

sorry!!! (hugs)

well just see you at the con!
well its ok I'm not forcing you to go to the gathering but thanks for letting me know

Arigatou

GomenNasaiPro

hey again its me
so hows everything just checking in   

its almost fanime yay

Hinata

how long is the dance going to be? like what time does it end? and when does it start? just curious 
Meow!

GomenNasaiPro

well the latest I think is 12pm or 1pm but its just a guess but check in with the Black and white ball thread

donnathedead

hey kakashi. haha. i met you at AOD, you bought a pocket mirror from me. can you put me under maybe for anko & i'm going to try and convince my friend to be kurenai. we can just do the formal right and not the regular naruto gathering? thnx.