BLACK AND WHITE BALL Naruto Gathering (Revived!!!)

Started by GomenNasaiPro, November 09, 2008, 07:08:08 PM

Will you be Able to attend the gathering

YES
Maybe
NO

JiiiWiz

Yeah, instead of going as deidara, put me down as konan instead :] Thanks.
"Please don't.."

narutofan17

I may show up as Jiraiya in a black suit with white stripes XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

roth14

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 22, 2009, 02:13:05 AM
I may show up as Jiraiya in a black suit with white stripes XD

That would work.

Kites-kun

I will appeare as Elegant Gothic Sasori ^^

roth14

Quote from: Kites-kun on April 23, 2009, 01:45:17 PM

Is it as a girl or boy version?

GomenNasaiPro

Kites-kun

roth14

Quote from: Kites-kun on April 23, 2009, 11:46:15 PM
Quote from: GomenNasaiPro on April 23, 2009, 08:07:48 PM
Quote from: roth14 on April 23, 2009, 03:06:32 PM
Quote from: Kites-kun on April 23, 2009, 01:45:17 PM

Is it as a girl or boy version?
Elegant
That would be boy :3

:D thanks. I thought is was a boy, but I wanted to make sure. My curiosity often compels me.

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

I'll be at Black and White Ball, but my dress looks nothing like any Naruto characters...darn.  Maybe I'll bring my leaf village headband and wave hello!   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

GomenNasaiPro

Okay the Gathering is Finalized
[/color]

we just need to meet up at the normal gathering then announce the Formal Gathering during the Normal Gathering
some unannounced attendees might come to the Black and White Ball dressed as Naruto Characters

BrightHeart76

I'll have a bullhorn with me at the Regular Gathering.  Track me down if you want to use it to make an announcement.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BSaphire

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 08, 2009, 08:49:40 PM
I'll have a bullhorn with me at the Regular Gathering.  Track me down if you want to use it to make an announcement.
* Starts tracking BrightHeart76 for her bullhorn * :P

I wanted to let all of you know that the current time for the gathering is after the B& W is scheduled to start. I would like to suggest that the MP be changed to 4:30 or 5 pm @ the Fairmont Hotel Lobby and that the gathering be shortly there after. The B & W is scheduled to start at 6 pm and given lines last year I wanted your group to have time to line up to get in as soon as possible. GomenNasaiPro please pm me with the group's decision.

BTW: talked with boots01 to get the time and I do not know if the website reflects it yet.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: BSaphire on May 10, 2009, 10:43:54 AM

I wanted to let all of you know that the current time for the gathering is after the B& W is scheduled to start. I would like to suggest that the MP be changed to 4:30 or 5 pm @ the Fairmont Hotel Lobby and that the gathering be shortly there after. The B & W is scheduled to start at 6 pm and given lines last year I wanted your group to have time to line up to get in as soon as possible. GomenNasaiPro please pm me with the group's decision.

BTW: talked with boots01 to get the time and I do not know if the website reflects it yet.

okay I will put up poll if not I will just go with your given time

Kaname_Tousen

Quote from: BSaphire on May 10, 2009, 10:43:54 AM

If the gathering does turn out to be at 5 then I can't come. I'll still be at the Kingdom Hearts II gathering.

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

call_me_canada

I may be attending the black and white ball as Hinata. . . if I do I may drag along a Kiba.  But not entirely sure right now :(  Hope to make it though!

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: call_me_canada on May 18, 2009, 11:48:06 PM
I may be attending the black and white ball as Hinata. . . if I do I may drag along a Kiba.  But not entirely sure right now :(  Hope to make it though!
lol (no man left behind)

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2009, 12:53:03 PM
Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

kk and thanks

GomenNasaiPro

Hey to every one who went to the formal Gathering

I am deeply sorry for those who went to the Black and white ball on Sunday night

due to a family emergency I had to leave and I hope more would come next year

thank you

gomennasaipro

p.s. thanks to BSapphire for understanding the situation