BLACK AND WHITE BALL Naruto Gathering (Revived!!!)

Started by GomenNasaiPro, November 09, 2008, 07:08:08 PM

Will you be Able to attend the gathering

YES
Maybe
NO

roth14

Its perfectly fine. I wondered if something was wrong when no one was there. I hope what ever happened will get better.

ruby19_4

Just wondering. Did you guys went to the BW ballroom? I dont see a lot went there. I didnt go because I forgot to get my clothing for it. Well I was in a hurry and I live far away from SJ.

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: ruby19_4 on June 21, 2009, 08:18:29 PM
Just wondering. Did you guys went to the BW ballroom? I dont see a lot went there. I didnt go because I forgot to get my clothing for it. Well I was in a hurry and I live far away from SJ.

well I'm sorry about last year, cuz there was a family emergency

auroramarija

I'll be there this Fanime(2010) as Konan!  If you need any help running the gathering, I can do that too.
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

BrightHeart76

Let me know if you would like for me to add this to list of events on the Naruto Gathering page.  :)  Feel free to post there too.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

GomenNasaiPro

Quote from: auroramarija on December 29, 2009, 04:54:36 PM
I'll be there this Fanime(2010) as Konan!  If you need any help running the gathering, I can do that too.
okay you can help run the gathering

BrightHeart76

Hi there!  There's a lot of people showing interest in this event on the regular gathering thread.  I think you'll have a good turn out this year.  Let me know if I can help at all.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

roth14

I'll be there. Not  sure as what yet though :-\.

BSaphire

GomenNasiPro:
Please update the first post and put the disclaimer in. You are currently not listed on the Gathering URL Thread so once updated let me know and I will add you.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

GomenNasaiPro.  Here are the final results from the poll I put up on the general Naruto Gathering page. 

1 vote for just a Formal Gathering
2 votes for just a fancy dinner
11 votes for both

Just an idea / suggestion.  If you do decide to do the dinner you might want to make 100% sure everyone knows they are responsible to pay for their own meal.  I've heard horror stories from the past.  It's a good idea to go so far as to request seperate checks at the begining of the meal.  Just my personal suggestion. 

Hope things are going well.  Let me know if I can help at all!

ruby19_4

???dinner. I sure miss a lot of stuff. I have so much to do for school. *sigh*

TokenBlackGuy

So this is going to located where?
And i put a formal spin on the anbu costume, right ?
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

kona_kona

roth14