Ichidan wants to play with you guys!

Started by Ichidan, November 13, 2008, 01:36:35 PM

Ichidan

Hi!

I'm Brandon Waite, I'm with the theatre group Ichidan! We perform theatrical plays based around Anime all over the Northwest! We want to come perform for all of you at Fanime Con in 2009! anyway, I was trying to find a conact page on the website but couldn't so I thought I could post here and maybe someone could point me in the right direction on who to talk to?

Checkout our website at www.ichidan.com or just youtube us to see some of our productions!

Thanks!

Brandon

Ichidan

I think maybe this should be moved to Live Programming and Events.

Steve.Young

The title of the thread got me turned on for a little bit...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Ichidan

LOL Do you guys know how to get in contact with someone on the Fanime staff?

Steve.Young

Contact either Ewu or Kava on the forums.

Send them a Private Message or their emails are floating around here on the boards.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 15, 2008, 04:13:30 PM
The title of the thread got me turned on for a little bit...

D:<<<

I Lol'd at this. :3

heeroyuy135

Paladin Cecil

For those who aren't familiar with this group, they would make an awesome addition to Fanime's guest list. They are great at what they do. I saw them for the first time at Aki Con earlier this month and they put on an awesome show. I also plan to hold Story Story Die with guests next year and it'd rock if members of Ichi-Dan could participate.

Ichidan

Thanks Steve.Young!

We'll get ahold of them right away.

Paladin Cecil, glad you liked our show at Aki Con! We had a great time with Story Story Die!

Kava

Just in case no one replied yet to your emails, Brandon, we did get your email. We're considering if we have an appropriate forum in which you could perform and things like that. You should hear back in the next few weeks. Thanks!
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels