How do I book through the Fanime Housing group?

Started by Rodney_Pheonix, November 14, 2008, 08:30:56 AM

Rodney_Pheonix

Kinda like National FFA Convention in Indianapolis. Because the first year went well we actually got a lot of discounts for the second year in Indianapolis. A good sized meal at Panda, with a 40 oz drink cost just under five bucks if the people buying it were in the FFA Blue corduroy Jackets. Granted I really wanted to go the The Hard times Cafe..sadly it had fallen on hard times and closed its doors...
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Moonblossom

Quote from: Barnes on November 16, 2008, 12:06:35 AM
Quote from: Moonblossom on November 14, 2008, 06:21:00 PM
Blame Canada! That's always a failsafe.

I can't do that. They gave us Rush (the band)

On topic: Jan. or Feb. eh? Weird things? Better keep me guard up.

And me! I'm cooler than Rush!

There are some other inexpensive and nice-looking hotels in the area, if you don't mind walking a bit. I've made a booking at the Arena hotel, it's about a mile from the convention centre. But it's $69 a night for a king-bed room that allows smoking, has a kitchenette, a two-person jacuzzi, and includes a breakfast -and- dinner buffet.

The decor looks a little cheesy, but at that price (and for a bit of peace and quiet and smoking in the room) it's well worth it, I think.

mlarad

Last year reservations opened around these days, does anyone knows if this year will be the same?

ewu

I am not knowlegable about these things at the moment, but I know that becasue of the remodeling and various other issues, it will most likely be delayed. As a matter of fact, our last staff meeting was not at any hotel/SJCC facility. So please stay updated, and should you do that, you will be the first to know.

I'll see what I can find out.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

venus_ivy

Housing currently is on track to open around New Years. Thank you for your patience.
What do I do for Fanime? I say No!

Yukari Kaiba

thats awesome to know. I'll be sure to check the site around then =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)