Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

BrightHeart76

Constantly being evacuated from my apartment because of a faulty smoke detector on the second floor.  I'm serious, 18 evacuations in the last month.  You'd think the apartment complex would have fixed this by now...but no.  It's right up there with my window that got shot out by a bee-bee gun in OCTOBER that hasn't been replaced yet.  

I guess to summarize, my pet peeve is really bad apartment management.  
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Glitch

Being told by somebody who's on the internet 24 hous a day, that "I" have no life.

caskaslyrk

My roomate not flushing the toilet and by the time I get up to get ready for work it has been FESTERING for 8 hrs!!!  :-X  ...putting the toilet seat down and not peeing on the rug and blaming it on my cats would work too!!

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 08, 2010, 02:43:21 PM
My roomate not flushing the toilet and by the time I get up to get ready for work it has been FESTERING for 8 hrs!!!  :-X  ...putting the toilet seat down and not peeing on the rug and blaming it on my cats would work too!!
AAhh! Good lord that is sick.
Havn't had that experience, but I did have a fanime roommate try to flush a small funyions bag down the toilet just to be funny.

SOawesomeness

Not being able to room with a male for next year.

All my friends on this campus are males. :/
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jerry

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 08, 2010, 11:01:08 PM
Not being able to room with a male for next year.

All my friends on this campus are males. :/

you'd actually be okay living with all males?

then again i live with all females and its amazing im still alive. :P

oh right pet peeve...

pets that scratch up my furniture :P * looks at annoying cat * :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Another "pet" pet-peeve:

The cat your taking care of goes from sound asleep to 60 MPH in a half second chasing imaginary mice thru-out the house, and comes to a dead pouncing stop on your bed...

... at 4 A.M.

L 3 S L I 3 !

When my quadmate decides that she's going to play her music REALLY,REALLY  loud.... at 5:46 a.m.

OMG. I hate that, it's like.... REALLY!? I hate having to call people on their stuff.
[FORMERLY KNOWN AS L3SLI3_LOV3S_CHU.]

XpHoBiaX

I just looked up to my right...and hey my gramps' 30-30 is still out and pointed right at me.

I hate it when people throw a party, and start showing off my grandpas' rifles, and FIRING them off in the back yard. Then Leave them out.

I already called my grandpa and told him.

Irresponsible. Seriously, that's how people get killed.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

caskaslyrk

talking about "pet" peeves...my male Tabby never puts litter over his poo...

I swear you always know when he took a doo cause the whole house will smell.  My female cat also has a shoe fetish.  IF you take off your shoes in my house..be prepared to battle her to the death to get them back.

I also get annoyed with people who snore!! For the love of GOD my roomate sounds like a vortex!  And he also talks in his sleep like a girl..it gets pretty creepy at night when all of a sudden he is like "whats going on" at 5am..LOL

My crack addicted upstairs neighbors were so strung out they would have parties from 8pm to 4am playing the same song OVER AND OVER...I will never again listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers "under the bridge" again..I Can't even hear the 1st couple of strings to the intro of the song without cringing.

Jerry

worst valentine's day gift. ---

i was given a cold.  :-[

ugh.  >_<

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Jerry on February 16, 2010, 08:47:53 AM
worst valentine's day gift. ---

i was given a cold.  :-[

ugh.  >_<
I would have gladly taken the cold...I was given a $2 fake rose (the price tag was still on the damn thing) and a bottle of $2 buck chuck wine!!!

I will trade you..but alas I already drank the wine..but you can have the rose..LOL  8)

Jerry

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 16, 2010, 02:09:41 PM
I would have gladly taken the cold...I was given a $2 fake rose (the price tag was still on the damn thing) and a bottle of $2 buck chuck wine!!!

I will trade you..but alas I already drank the wine..but you can have the rose..LOL  8)

Save me the fake cheap rose til Fanime, and I'll buy you that [ridiculously STRONG] drink ;)

back to pet peeves---

getting a ridiculously expensive meal and drink for someone--- only for them not to finish it.  :-[
i hate wasting food.

Liquid

Foods or drinks not having a price on a menu. I got abalone on Saturday in Monterey (because I'd never had it before), thinking it couldn't cost much more than the Steak and Lobster (Priced around $25.) I got the shock of my life when the check came and it was $60 just for the abalone dish. :'( (I really should have asked how much it was.....)
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Jerry

^ Liquid's expensive dinner

ouch! - it was probably not listed because it was probably [seasonal] ? and from the looks of it they bent you over backwards.

- another pet peeve?   illness that are immune to medication and pills.  >:(
i am so drugged up and i still feel lousy.

DOH!  :-X

DentyneIce408

@ Jerry - Try taking Tera Flu, worked for me whenever I get a cold or fever/flu.

Pet peeve - People who post fake anime videos on YouTube. And YouTube itself! I uploaded G Gundam and Hunter x Hunter Eng. Sub back then and they deleted them all.  >:( I know it isn't part of the "Terms of Use" but I noted that it wasn't my work and gave credit to the makers.  Oh well.  :P
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

BrightHeart76

The fact that I'm about to get verbally beaten for doing my job. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

caskaslyrk

Pet Peeves:  I would agree with the prices not being on the menu, but also the stains on the water glass they give you at restaurants.  I would rather they charge me for a CLEAN GLASS OF WATER then get the pro-bono glass...LOL.

I also get annoyed with people who put salt and pepper on their food before they even taste it..

I also HATE people who are picky with their food...like make sure the tomatoes are diced and when they come to the table minced have a heart attack.. >:(

Death_Note_Matt

Not being able to cosplay, Not being able to attend con's, HAVING to repeat myself, my second oldest sister criticizing me for being an Otaku and complaning that I don't have a boyfriend because I have a girlfriend instead.
My second oldest sister in general, annoying geeks who always try to tell you useless facts about shit no one cares about and then act like they know everything -__-;
I could go on...forever I guess..well maybe not really..I am too lazy to go on about all my pet peeves.
Another Player has Entered the Game

Liquid

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 17, 2010, 02:53:21 AM
I also get annoyed with people who put salt and pepper on their food before they even taste it..

Seconded.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter