Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Glitch

Sarah Palin. I don't think I need to say anymore.

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on February 16, 2010, 04:58:55 PM
Pet peeve - People who post fake anime videos on YouTube. And YouTube itself! I uploaded G Gundam and Hunter x Hunter Eng. Sub back then and they deleted them all.  >:( I know it isn't part of the "Terms of Use" but I noted that it wasn't my work and gave credit to the makers.  Oh well.  :P
Fake anime? Explain sir.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Glitch on February 17, 2010, 04:04:41 PM

Pet peeve - People who post fake anime videos on YouTube. And YouTube itself! I uploaded G Gundam and Hunter x Hunter Eng. Sub back then and they deleted them all.  >:( I know it isn't part of the "Terms of Use" but I noted that it wasn't my work and gave credit to the makers.  Oh well.  :P
Fake anime? Explain sir.

Sorry, I used the wrong term. Just an ex: getting Rick Rolled. Looks legit but when you click on it shows a picture of the anime, then pow I get Rick Rolled. But it's not always that. Sometimes it's a picture and random music being played.

===
Pet Peeve - Xbox 360 nolonger able to use an iPod for music.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Yuu

People who have to carry those god damned rolling suitcases for everyday crap ( ie instead of backpacks) which is everyone in this city.

I constantly find myself having to weave around them on the streets/halls. You'd think people would have the decency to pick them up on buses or in the elevator but nooo.

Not enough that your fat ass has to take up space now your pretentious damned suitcase does as well. Maybe if you'd carry your shit you wouldn't BE so fat. >_<

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Liquid

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on February 17, 2010, 04:53:43 PM
Quote from: Glitch on February 17, 2010, 04:04:41 PM

Fake anime? Explain sir.

Sorry, I used the wrong term. Just an ex: getting Rick Rolled. Looks legit but when you click on it shows a picture of the anime, then pow I get Rick Rolled. But it's not always that. Sometimes it's a picture and random music being played.

That is one thing I hate about YouTube. Trying to find a funny clip or dramatic clip or find something legit. You see the preview pic and go "I think that's it!".... but then it's just some douche talking and telling me to subscribe to his bull. -_-;
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Yuu on February 17, 2010, 04:59:19 PM

People who have to carry those god damned rolling suitcases for everyday crap ( ie instead of backpacks) which is everyone in this city.

I constantly find myself having to weave around them on the streets/halls. You'd think people would have the decency to pick them up on buses or in the elevator but nooo.

Not enough that your fat ass has to take up space now your pretentious damned suitcase does as well. Maybe if you'd carry your shit you wouldn't BE so fat. >_<

WOW...LMAO..but I see more in shape people use those things than overweight people..it just comes down to being lazy! But then again our society is generally lazy.  People take the escalator...rather than the stairs...etc..etc..

I find strollers to be annoying...I generally don't like kids... so going to Disneyland for me is like torture.  All the screaming kids and having to try and dodge stroller after stroller just to have them hit you in the back of your ankles... :'(

Death_Note_Matt

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 18, 2010, 02:46:35 AM

WOW...LMAO..but I see more in shape people use those things than overweight people..it just comes down to being lazy! But then again our society is generally lazy.  People take the escalator...rather than the stairs...etc..etc..

I find strollers to be annoying...I generally don't like kids... so going to Disneyland for me is like torture.  All the screaming kids and having to try and dodge stroller after stroller just to have them hit you in the back of your ankles... :'(

Oh god Yes I dislike that was well..or when your cousin or someone comes up behind you riding on a skate board or a bite and hits you in the back of the ankle. -__-;
Another Player has Entered the Game

Glitch

People paying to get into fanime just so they can hang out by a wall the whole day.(that goes for a lot of people, not just the hugging line.)

G.I.R

Quote from: caskaslyrk

I can top that.  People with the double wide strollers at (insert name of place where there's a crowd). >:(

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Jerry on February 09, 2010, 08:32:59 AM
Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 08, 2010, 11:01:08 PM
Not being able to room with a male for next year.

All my friends on this campus are males. :/

you'd actually be okay living with all males?

then again i live with all females and its amazing im still alive. :P
Well if I was living with a male, it'd only be one guy since I'd only get an apartment for two rooms. And he'd be clean. I'd be sure of it. >.>
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Death_Note_Matt

Quote from: Glitch on February 18, 2010, 02:22:06 PM
People paying to get into fanime just so they can hang out by a wall the whole day.(that goes for a lot of people, not just the hugging line.)

OMG I know one of the people who do that D: actually two people who do that -__-; and they are not my friends. Both of them went to the college I used to go to last year before I moved to Redding.
I don't get why they would pay all that money and drive a long distance just to sit at a wall...I noticed that most of them had laptops so they spent all their time playing online.
so in other words their other friends who invited them to come to fanime..So having nothing better to do..they went and did what they do best and geek out by sitting by the wall...with their cards, laptop, boom box..ect.

Glitch

Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on February 19, 2010, 11:11:33 AM

OMG I know one of the people who do that D: actually two people who do that -__-; and they are not my friends. Both of them went to the college I used to go to last year before I moved to Redding.
I don't get why they would pay all that money and drive a long distance just to sit at a wall...I noticed that most of them had laptops so they spent all their time playing online.
so in other words their other friends who invited them to come to fanime..So having nothing better to do..they went and did what they do best and geek out by sitting by the wall...with their cards, laptop, boom box..ect.
A funny example of that is one time I these goth kids at fanime sitting by the wall with their little boom box playing. I almost felt like yelling "ok, we get it! Your supposed to be goth."

Liquid

Quote from: Glitch on February 19, 2010, 05:40:31 PM
A funny example of that is one time I these goth kids at fanime sitting by the wall with their little boom box playing. I almost felt like yelling "ok, we get it! Your supposed to be goth."

You'd yell at them and then they would start crying.

Glitch: "Oh, you're emo?? I am sooooo sorry. My mistake...." :(
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Death_Note_Matt

Quote from: Glitch on February 19, 2010, 05:40:31 PM
Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on February 19, 2010, 11:11:33 AM

More like emo XD

caskaslyrk

Quote from: G.I.R on February 19, 2010, 12:19:28 AM

I can top that.  People with the double wide strollers at (insert name of place where there's a crowd). >:(
I can top that as well...when my younger sisters who are triplets were babies my mother had a triple stroller...trying being hit by that bohemouth!!! 

I also cannot stand the women who go into the bathroom to change their baby, but instead of using the CHANGING TABLE that is right on the side they will change the diaper on the sink that everyone is supposed to wash their hands on... :o

Glitch

People who don't look forward when they're pushing their shopping carts. Then they act all pissed when they ram into you. Yes, how dare I not watch where your going lady.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Glitch on February 19, 2010, 11:59:08 PM
People who don't look forward when they're pushing their shopping carts. Then they act all pissed when they ram into you. Yes, how dare I not watch where your going lady.

Lol, definitly those people. The worst are the carts from Costco! (The big ones with the huge wheels.) Some guy decided to force through a crowd and ended crushing my foot! He didn't apologize, I didn't take it too kindly and decided to "accindently" bump into his stacked goods and knocking them down. We just glared at each other and well, I flipped him off and walked away.

I know, I know it's messed up what I did. That was during my Senior year.

===

People who apologize but don't really mean it. To be specific, they continue the same mistake. I usually tell them, "Don't bother apologizing since you'll just do it again anyways." - I'm not going to get into details, it'll become a long rant.  :P
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Death_Note_Matt

People chewing with their mouth open D:
ZOMGFGHGADHG!!!
That drives me crazy!!!
I hate it when my friends or strangers do that DX
It bugs the crap out of me...I try to look the other way, but I either still hear them chewing with their mouth open or I see someone else doing it.
Ewwww Gross!!
-___-;
But then my former friends little sister and brother used to do it to  drive me nuts  >:T
Its like eating with a bunch of cows or farm animals...I swear its torture!!

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on February 20, 2010, 09:54:42 AM
People chewing with their mouth open D:
ZOMGFGHGADHG!!!
That drives me crazy!!!
I hate it when my friends or strangers do that DX
It bugs the crap out of me...I try to look the other way, but I either still hear them chewing with their mouth open or I see someone else doing it.
Ewwww Gross!!
-___-;
But then my former friends little sister and brother used to do it to  drive me nuts  >:T
Its like eating with a bunch of cows or farm animals...I swear its torture!!

My brother does that, all... the... damn... time!

I hat how ´the value of the Peso can not stay in one damn place for more than a damn week!

Glitch

People who go off topic in thread and talk about something I really don't give a crap about.

G.I.R

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 19, 2010, 10:46:48 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on February 19, 2010, 12:19:28 AM

I can top that as well...when my younger sisters who are triplets were babies my mother had a triple stroller...trying being hit by that bohemouth!!! 

Trump Card:

Fatty on a Rascal.