Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

caskaslyrk

Quote from: G.I.R on March 22, 2010, 12:29:31 AM
Travel Planners

LMAO!! that is my friend.  Anytime we travel ANYWHERE she makes an itinerary...WTF!! she even plans out how long it will take for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  IT drives me crazy!!!!

OMG I also hate when you are on a plane and you happen to get the middle seat inbetween a couple that is traveling and they don't want to switch seats with you so the whole time they are talking over you!!!

I also cannot stand people who ask the same question twice! it drivers me crazy!

Glitch

Urinals with no dividers. I hate having to stare intently forward and I also hate someone having such a clear and free view of my no no area. If you wanna see the goods you have to pay.

G.I.R

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 22, 2010, 02:20:19 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on March 22, 2010, 12:29:31 AM
Travel Planners

LMAO!! that is my friend.  Anytime we travel ANYWHERE she makes an itinerary...WTF!! she even plans out how long it will take for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  IT drives me crazy!!!!

OMG I also hate when you are on a plane and you happen to get the middle seat inbetween a couple that is traveling and they don't want to switch seats with you so the whole time they are talking over you!!!

I also cannot stand people who ask the same question twice! it drivers me crazy!
lol, but you need to click on the words Travel Planners to see what I'm complaining about.

Glitch

People who visit other countries and expect everyone to speak english, but also complain that people immigrating here "don't bother to learn the language".

michiko nakano

people who try to suck up to me (in general) and copy my dancing (in ballet mostly)

Dany

Let's see.. I think I'm pretty easy-going overall..but I do have things that make me grumble under my breath...

-Being accused of something I didn't do. I will take the responsibility for my actions easily enough, and I am very sincere about that, but try to peg me for something I wasn't part of and I get right testy (had this problem recently with my neighbor...accused us of vandalizing his truck while he was on vacation! Um...NO!)

-People who drive stupidly because they are on their cellphone without using something to keep them hands-free. Or worse yet, TEXTING while driving.

-Over-entitlement. The world doesn't revolve around you, and things are not gonna be handed to you on a platter. If you want something bad enough, get off your butt and earn it like the rest of us have to.

-Pants on the ground. The dude on American Idol had it right..you DO look like a fool waddling around like a disabled penguin. Pull 'em up already! Same for those ladies who seem to think the revealing thong is sexy. It might be..if you're a pr0nstar.  Otherwise, pull 'em up.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Glitch

Annoying people who joke around constantly(lame jokes to be specific) but get all emo hurt when you toss a joke back at them.(has been happening recently at work)

BrightHeart76

Getting fired from a job that saves the company money simply because your boss is trying to save money and has no idea what you do!  (Anyone want to take a guess how my week has gone?)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Glitch

Con drama. Some people seem to love it. *face palm.*

G.I.R

People that go on YouTube, and post comments to the effect:  "lol!  Go to my channel and watch my stuff".

Jerry

Being told that you've just become a "Daddy"    :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dany

Step 1: Send an email to someone.

Step 2: Recipient response with question regarding email sent.

Step 3: Review email: person's question is answered in first email VERY CLEARLY.

Step 4: Sigh, shake head.

Step 5: Reply to email. Point out section of email that was initially sent that answers their question. Use bold face type if I am particularly grumpy.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

G.I.R

The new YouTube Format.

Glitch

Working for the Kirby vacuum company. Those few weeks back in november just showed how much of a vile,hideous,scumbag humans can be. The words to acurately describe them would probably get me banned from the forums.

Lalaviolet

Large groups of people who walk painfully slow and fan out so that there is no way you can squeeze past them.

michiko nakano

Quote from: Jerry on April 01, 2010, 08:52:24 AM
Being told that you've just become a "Daddy"    :-[
you're pregnant?!

just kidding, what do you mean you're a daddy??

amaya_JDB

Current Pet Peeve: All my friends thinking that I'm pregnant when it was an April Fools joke that no one even got -.-
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Glitch

Leaving my jacket somewhere at work and watching it disappear almost everytime.(Due to remodeling were dong and things get shifted around.)

michiko nakano

Glitch

Family dramas or other genres disguised as scifi movies.

Father:"we gotta go save your sister. The aliens could attack."
Brother:"Why now? You never cared about us after the divorce."
Father:"Not this again."