Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Jerry

People that dwell WAY TOO MUCH on that one ex boyfriend/girlfriend...

we get it, they really hurt you and your not quite over it yet...   >_<

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

doriangray

Overly competitive, hyper-masculine men.  One wonders why they need to put up a front like that. *waves pinky in the air*
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Sunara Ishi

Narration and re-cap episodes. -.-; 'nuff said.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Aru Sakayama

People that feel the need to blog EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. of EVERY. SINGLE. ANIME. they get their hands on.

[in before mauling]
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

Jerry

zombies... dang theyre SO annoying... :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Summed up in two letters:  BP

Glitch

People who feel they are allowed to touch my hair just because "it's so long".(*smacks the first person to utter "that's what she said"*)
Even stranger when there's other guys with long hair in the same area.

Runewitt

Quote from: Glitch on July 20, 2010, 06:29:41 PM
People who feel they are allowed to touch my hair just because "it's so long".(*smacks the first person to utter "that's what she said"*)
i get that because i have... curly hair.. so many people say they wish they had hair like mine and want to touch it. also it's getting long because i want to straighten it.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Glitch

The fact that I can never make fried rice just for myself. Since we are not an asian family, I end cooking fried rice for everybody. I always make sure to get rid of the evidence if I make some.

BrightHeart76

I e-mailed a store for a dress I need on a really tight schedule.  I recieved back an extremely rude reply that asked me if I had checked local stores.  Nah?  Really? 

My pet peeve here is people who think that because I ask them for help I am therefore an idiot. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

G.I.R

Once again:  YouTube.  Where else can you upload a 360Mb Video in thirty eight minutes, and have it still not playable sixteen hours later!

Glitch

Quote from: G.I.R on July 25, 2010, 02:51:32 PM
Once again:  YouTube.  Where else can you upload a 360Mb Video in thirty eight minutes, and have it still not playable sixteen hours later!
In a related note; girls on youtube who act as if their massive number of views has nothing to do with the constant cleavage they show.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Runewitt on July 23, 2010, 10:52:11 PM
Quote from: Glitch on July 20, 2010, 06:29:41 PM
i get that because i have... curly hair.. so many people say they wish they had hair like mine and want to touch it. also it's getting long because i want to straighten it.

ahhhhh I feel your pain!!!! Everytime I have my hair curly people are just drawn like a moth to a flame to touch it.

I even went down to Atlanta and guys were walking by and pulling my hair to see if it was real...and when they realized it was they were in shock.....

Major Pet Peeve is women who walk around with their boyfriends and give you the death stare if you even look in a 1 mile radius of him....that is sooo irritating. 

G.I.R

That damned annoying commercial for (ugh, and they have to yell it)  FUSHIGI!

SOawesomeness

People who talk out loud just to get a response from you, or just talk incessantly to themselves... a one sided conversation.

"OHMG. THIS PERSON JUST [insert whatever useless banter about their life]!!!"
"..." *continues doing whatever I was before*
"AND OHMG DUDE LOOK AT THIS ITS FREAKING INSANE!"
"..." *still continuing*
"And ohmg he just texted me, this guy is [insert some kind of whatever here about him]!!!"
"..." *goes into room*
And then the talking ceases. @w@
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

jackiemarie90

When customers just stand there and stare at you at work and they expect you to hurry up and when you are busy helping someone else...
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Runewitt

people who complain about waiting in line, and when they get to your counter.. dont know what they want.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

c2chaos

People who backseat-drive when they are not the designated navigator or when I know where I'm going.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

nf33

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on November 14, 2010, 11:18:28 PM
When customers just stand there and stare at you at work and they expect you to hurry up and when you are busy helping someone else...
Quote from: Runewitt on November 15, 2010, 12:13:28 AM
people who complain about waiting in line, and when they get to your counter.. dont know what they want.

Both are big ones and I think and one who has worked retail or food service has these

SOawesomeness

Being the only one who really cleans communal stuff (bathtubs, sinks, toilets) when I'm the one who spends most of my time not at the apartment.

Also, when people use my sponge, thinking that it's okay to share. =.= GET YOUR OWN SPONGE SO YOU CAN INFEST IT WITH YOUR OWN BACTERIA. @w@~~ *dies*

EDIT: Also, people who shake their legs when our tables/chairs are connected.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook