Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Rei-Rei

When anyone who has a perfectly clean room starts being lazy and messy.  They don't clean up, which makes the room smell, dusty and old. Of course this includes me as well.  :(

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Rei-Rei on December 10, 2008, 11:02:54 PM
When anyone who has a perfectly clean room starts being lazy and messy.  They don't clean up, which makes the room smell, dusty and old. Of course this includes me as well.  :(
xD Me too, except when I get fed up, I start cleaning and it gets pretty.

Another pet peeve: a person who won't be any more sanitary than they have to be, even if they can be much more cleaner.

E.G. I went to my friend's house and it smelled like garbage... plus there's dog fur all over the ground, and the house hasn't been cleaned since... God only knows when (seriously, like... years...)  and it's... really gross... And she doesn't like taking showers, really. >.>
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

RaddaX2

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on December 10, 2008, 11:42:23 PM
Quote from: Rei-Rei on December 10, 2008, 11:02:54 PM
xD Me too, except when I get fed up, I start cleaning and it gets pretty.

Another pet peeve: a person who won't be any more sanitary than they have to be, even if they can be much more cleaner.

E.G. I went to my friend's house and it smelled like garbage... plus there's dog fur all over the ground, and the house hasn't been cleaned since... God only knows when (seriously, like... years...)  and it's... really gross... And she doesn't like taking showers, really. >.>

Your friend sounds like hot garbage.  That's attractive.  I would totally hit that.  MY STANDARDS ARE LOW
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: RaddaX2 on December 10, 2008, 11:48:15 PM
Your friend sounds like hot garbage.  That's attractive.  I would totally hit that.  MY STANDARDS ARE LOW
HAHAHA. You're a sad, sad man. xD J/k.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

XpHoBiaX

Wet willies. >:/

And stars. I friggen HATE stars. F*K stars.
Stars suck.

People using MY machines. >:O

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Jun-Watarase

Stars? Like, tattoos? Because if you're referring to those stupid nautical stars people get for absolutely no reason, then yes. I hate those too.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Oniko

Theres something about people standing over me.  Like if I'm playing a game, drawing, on my comp, watching TV, when people stand over me I get antsy and want to scream at them to sit down.  I dont care if they sit next to me or behind me.... just dont stand over me.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

SOawesomeness

When someone says "can you not do X because you kind of mess Y up. But I'm not blaming you."
Cos you know... That's not blaming... And its a pet peeve when they don't admit that they are wrong. >.>
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Oniko on December 11, 2008, 07:30:07 AM
Theres something about people standing over me.  Like if I'm playing a game, drawing, on my comp, watching TV, when people stand over me I get antsy and want to scream at them to sit down.  I dont care if they sit next to me or behind me.... just dont stand over me.

Its worse when they're really close to you and you can feel their breath

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on December 11, 2008, 01:04:12 AM
Stars? Like, tattoos? Because if you're referring to those stupid nautical stars people get for absolutely no reason, then yes. I hate those too.
Oh man I hate those stars with a passion I know a dude who has a big ass one on his wrist and Im like "why did you get that one?" he was like "No reason just cause" those are pretty lame along with tribal tatoos 8O oh hur hur im so manly check out my sweet tribal tat

one of my pet peeves is when people leave the dresser drawer open and clothing is all over the place it makes it look like the dresser vomited clothes. I probally got it from my mom since she hates that too x)

xXunyuuXx

My pet peeve is people who contradict themselves a lot >(

Rei-Rei

My current pet peeve: People who are sick that cough in other people's faces and think it's funny.

Mister_E

People who make that *shee* noise after talking, it's like nails on a chalk board for me.

A friend of mine got two of those near chest near the shoulders and my reaction was WTF WHY!?

Yeah I don't care for those as well.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

AngieDesu

@Rei-Rei: I know how you feel because my friend does that to me all the time. D:

My current pet peeve is writing with markers on paper when it makes a squeaky sound. I can't stand it.

JohnnyAR

People who type in caps when they're losing to you on an online RTS game.

Opponent: NO! STOP! GIVE ME 5 MINUTES! NO! STOP! PLEASE *cries*

I gave the guy an f***ing hour without attack...

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

People who blow their nose and leave some disgusting discolored glob on it and leave it on a counter, floor, or tin the trash showing all the nastiness of it all...O-MAI-GAWD.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Kazuko on December 11, 2008, 05:23:07 PM
Oh man I hate those stars with a passion I know a dude who has a big ass one on his wrist and Im like "why did you get that one?" he was like "No reason just cause" those are pretty lame along with tribal tatoos 8O oh hur hur im so manly check out my sweet tribal tat

Stars suck, that is like one of several tricky things to accomplish. They're most likely Nuatical Stars, but out here it's like "OMAIGAWD I'M SO F'N HARDCORE I'M GETTIN' NOR CAL STARS WOOT!" -_-;

(Of course, it's different when you're getting paid to tattoo stuff like that.)

Tribal is pretty boring, and pretty lame. Unless you dress it up hella nice, European style.
Both the above are even harder to free hand.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Runewitt

drunk drivers. hit and run drunk drivers.

people who take way more napkins than they need at theatre snack bars then leave them all over the theatre.

someone who does something once or twice and considers themselves an expert on it.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

RaddaX2

When I'm talking on the phone and people come up to me not realizing that I'm preoccupied then leave all butthurt because I beat them across the face with a stick. 
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: RaddaX2 on December 15, 2008, 01:35:44 AM
When I'm talking on the phone and people come up to me not realizing that I'm preoccupied then leave all butthurt because I beat them across the face with a stick. 

Lol.

I have this thing where I have to close the door leading to the kitchen because the noise has a canny way of traveling to my room, and my ears are MEGATON sensitive. So a pet peeve of mine is when I close the door and some one else opens it but doesn't close it. It's especially frustrating for me because I find myself waking up some 2 and 3 times because my grandfather refuse to turn down the T.V.  or close the door so I don't have to hear it, and as you could imagine that takes away from my sleep... And I has tuh go too skoo... D=<