Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Liquid

Quote from: Mizuki on July 30, 2009, 11:15:14 PM
I hate it when my room was dirty ants never came in it, but when its clean ants are like hey home coming

That'll teach you to clean, lol.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Lucifargundam

I hate it when people purposefully try and ruin something beautiful that would benefit us both-- just to spite me for a millisecond of humor. IE:: invincible teamkillers.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I hate it when people say "I'll be there at X place Y time Z date", and either don't call saying their late for hours...or never show up at all.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on August 01, 2009, 12:33:57 AM
I hate it when people say "I'll be there at X place Y time Z date", and either don't call saying their late for hours...or never show up at all.

Yeah...I wouldn't deal with that very well at all. I don't even put up with it with my own family. O_o I start spazzing when we're running late ahead of time. OCD. :(

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

G.I.R

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on August 01, 2009, 09:41:44 PM
Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on August 01, 2009, 12:33:57 AM

Yeah...I wouldn't deal with that very well at all. I don't even put up with it with my own family. O_o I start spazzing when we're running late ahead of time. OCD. :(
Promise Breakers in general  *cough*  Managers  *cough*.

G.I.R

1. Jerks that post videos on YouTube that have Nothing to do with the description or subject.
2. Jack-holes that post replies on YouTube that read something like this:

"That was awesome, but check out my videos:  (insert web-link here)"
and don't actually make a real comment on the video.

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?

Runewitt

People who know they wont be able to make it to work, and dont bother to call in and tell anyone.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Runewitt on August 11, 2009, 10:53:09 PM
People who know they wont be able to make it to work, and dont bother to call in and tell anyone.

And they get by with that crap. >:/

2010 cosplay...?

Runewitt

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on August 11, 2009, 10:55:29 PM

of course! all the time!
she actually showed up 4 hours late with a dr's note, for her not being there yesterday, but she didnt have any excuse for today.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Runewitt on August 11, 2009, 11:02:04 PM

of course! all the time!
she actually showed up 4 hours late with a dr's note, for her not being there yesterday, but she didnt have any excuse for today.

...And probably acted like nothing was wrong...amirite?

See, if I did that, I'd be fired.

2010 cosplay...?

Runewitt

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on August 11, 2009, 11:08:28 PM
Quote from: Runewitt on August 11, 2009, 11:02:04 PM

of course! all the time!

...And probably acted like nothing was wrong...amirite?

See, if I did that, I'd be fired.
ur rite.

also. Managers calling you, trying to reschedue your week, without checking your schdule first. srsly, they wanted me to trade a day with someone, and it would have double-scheduled me for the same time tomorrow.

Vensy

I hate when I'm talking to someone and like... I'm trying to suggest or help with something and they say "I know" to everything.  Why bother having a conversation with me then if you know everything I want to say? >.> Makes me feel like I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation. v_v

Another big personal one is here at home... if someone turns on the bathroom light... and leaves, not turning it off. D; Bugs me so much..
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

XpHoBiaX

Waiting forever for the doctor....making me all tense. Wich didn't help with the procedure I just went through.  :'(

I need a hug.

I accidently leave bathroom lights on. BUT I do run back to turn them off. lol

2010 cosplay...?

JohnnyAR

Argh!!! These damn Violin notes!!!! I can't tell which string to play!!! Its hard to read them!!!

But practice I must!

Glitch

Pretty much when people say:"agnost, you must be very confused." No jack ass, it means we have balls to admit no one has the answers. That what the name means in greek. And it doesn't mean we're just between atheism and chirstianity. I honor every damn religion under the sun.

Yuu

Quote from: Glitch on August 17, 2009, 04:40:57 PM
Pretty much when people say:"agnost, you must be very confused." No jack ass, it means we have balls to admit no one has the answers. That what the name means in greek. And it doesn't mean we're just between atheism and chirstianity. I honor every damn religion under the sun.

Even Scientolagy??  I couldnt resist.

For some reason being completely invisible and 'thread killing' on almost all forum Im on. Dunno what it is, but no matter how relevant it is my posts are always ignored. Until I write something angry/negative.

Then its " Why are you ALWAYS  sooo mean? Dont you ever have anything nice to say?"

*Cries*  Yes I do you just dont pay attention to them!
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Yuu on August 24, 2009, 08:52:26 PM
Quote from: Glitch on August 17, 2009, 04:40:57 PM

Even Scientolagy??  I couldnt resist.

For some reason being completely invisible and 'thread killing' on almost all forum Im on. Dunno what it is, but no matter how relevant it is my posts are always ignored. Until I write something angry/negative.

Then its " Why are you ALWAYS  sooo mean? Dont you ever have anything nice to say?"

*Cries*  Yes I do you just dont pay attention to them!

You should go by the forum games often, that way you'll be recognized more often.  ;D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Liquid

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on August 24, 2009, 11:33:06 PM
You should go by the forum games often, that way you'll be recognized more often.  ;D

Dentyne, who are you talking to? *confused*  ???
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Liquid on August 25, 2009, 04:23:46 PM
Quote from: DentyneIce408 on August 24, 2009, 11:33:06 PM

Dentyne, who are you talking to? *confused*  ???

I was talking to Yuu. He says nobody pays attention to him unless he says something negative. If he were in the Forum Games he'd be recognized more often then not.  ;D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.