Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Runewitt

family members with unlimited text plans sending you messages from the other room asking you to go get stuff for them, when they're closer to it than you are.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Jerry

Why is the garbage collection have to be SO early in the morning - its so damn noisy :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Quote from: Jerry on August 26, 2009, 08:25:58 AM
Why is the garbage collection have to be SO early in the morning - its so damn noisy :P

I can top that.  My Green Waste / Recycling bins get picked up between 6:30 - 8:00A.M., but my regular trash bin doesn't get picked up until late afternoon, after I've left for work.

Yuu

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on August 25, 2009, 04:43:01 PM
Quote from: Liquid on August 25, 2009, 04:23:46 PM
Quote from: DentyneIce408 on August 24, 2009, 11:33:06 PM
You should go by the forum games often, that way you'll be recognized more often.  ;D

Dentyne, who are you talking to? *confused*  ???

I was talking to Yuu. He says nobody pays attention to him unless he says something negative. If he were in the Forum Games he'd be recognized more often then not.  ;D

Actually, this forum is the acceptation. Most people here are pretty damned cool.

I think Liquid was just being a smartass since i said that I am 'invisible"

Oh, also, Im not a guy but whatever.

Runewitt-  Grrr..people texting. You see in that case I would just yell "Screw you" .
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Jerry

Girls who get away with almost anything just by using their charm. :P

Girls, flirt with a bouncer, bartender or cook, they get better service.

I try to flirt with people, I end up with a restraining order.
[this really doesnt happen, but sometimes it feels like it.]   :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Jerry on August 27, 2009, 09:50:55 AM
Girls who get away with almost anything just by using their charm. :P

Girls, flirt with a bouncer, bartender or cook, they get better service.

Because we guys are suckers for it. LOL  :D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

BrightHeart76

People who wear all black clothing at 10:30 at night and walk into the middle of a street with no street lights.  Seriously, I nearly killed some idiot last night because of this.  If you find yourself out at night in dark clothes on a dark street PLEASE look for the large vehicle with the bright lights shining off of the front of it.  If you see one..don't step infront of it. 

On that same note.  People who drive wrecklessly without any concideration to the people they could hurt.  I mean really.  If you choose to drive at 100 miles an hour in the middle of nowhere and you get hurt.  Well that was your choice.  However, if you choose to drive at 100 miles an hour in a town you can hit other cars, hit pedestrians, lose control and hit homes or buildings.  You take the chance of hurting / killing people who had no say in your decision to drive like an idiot. 

I swear, if I lived closer to work I think I'd sell my car and walk everywhere.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Glitch

Quote from: Yuu on August 24, 2009, 08:52:26 PM
Quote from: Glitch on August 17, 2009, 04:40:57 PM
Pretty much when people say:"agnost, you must be very confused." No jack ass, it means we have balls to admit no one has the answers. That what the name means in greek. And it doesn't mean we're just between atheism and chirstianity. I honor every damn religion under the sun.

Even Scientolagy??  I couldnt resist.

Especially Scientology! Even more so for the true god; the giant spaghetti monster.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: G.I.R on August 26, 2009, 08:50:08 AM
Quote from: Jerry on August 26, 2009, 08:25:58 AM

I can top that.  My Green Waste / Recycling bins get picked up between 6:30 - 8:00A.M., but my regular trash bin doesn't get picked up until late afternoon, after I've left for work.

Garbage men used to be on the road at 3 am in the morning. Picking up, dropping off, and exchanging bins. My gramps was a garbage man for 40 years. When he first started, they had only pack cans and a truck with a wide bed, no seats and partial cab. They picked up in the heat, the cold, and during a storm. All up and down San Mateo County, and probably then some when the company expanded. It's now owned by Allied.

How about them apples, eh?

Anyways...the swamp cooler broke...and I am getting bloody noses from the heat. 

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Glitch

Certain people I've met who see horribly butchered english done by a japanese person and say "Aw, how cute that engrish sounds", but you leave the extra "O" off a certain japanese word and they say "how dare you make a mockary of the beautiful japanese language. You should make sure you have completely mastered japanese before even saying a word in public.Rarrrr,gravlvlv rablrar." *goes into incoherent speech.*

JohnnyAR

ARGH! I'm sick of finding lyrics to my J-pop/J-Rock songs that aren't actually translated in English! Its just how you sing in in Japanese, here is an example.

Liquid

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 15, 2009, 05:07:13 PM
ARGH! I'm sick of finding lyrics to my J-pop/J-Rock songs that aren't actually translated in English! Its just how you sing in in Japanese, here is an example.

Wow, they even listed "Download From SuperLyrics.net =>www.SuperLyrics.net" as part of the lyrics.  :-X
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

XpHoBiaX

I am currently living out of a bag...and everything is in boxes. o___o

2010 cosplay...?

Glitch

My sister leaving my things at her friends' houses(with out letting me know) and getting mad because I complain about it. But then she threw a tantrum because she couldn't find the peanut butter(that we hid XD) one morning.

Liquid

Quote from: Glitch on September 21, 2009, 02:01:55 PM
My sister leaving my things at her friends' houses(with out letting me know) and getting mad because I complain about it. But then she threw a tantrum because she couldn't find the peanut butter(that we hid XD) one morning.

My brother does that crap. I had to buy a new PS3 controller. -_-;
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

JohnnyAR

Yotsuba! not getting animated

Glitch

Some idiot ranting on youtube will somehow make more money than you doing back breaking labor.

Dragon Ninja

I have a new pet peeve, my cable has gone out and I don't know how to fix it. I looked at troubleshooting suggestions but they don't work, now I have to wait until tomorrow to call to schedule for a technician. I want to watch TV now!!

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

XpHoBiaX

Not having any money.
Gets me every time.

2010 cosplay...?

G.I.R

When the Cat coughs up a hair-ball on your comforter.