Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Glitch

People with no sense of humor. You say outlanding things and they either take you seriously or look at you blankly.

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

caskaslyrk

Quote from: G.I.R on February 21, 2010, 02:39:38 AM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 19, 2010, 10:46:48 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on February 19, 2010, 12:19:28 AM
Quote from: caskaslyrk
I find strollers to be annoying...I generally don't like kids... so going to Disneyland for me is like torture.  All the screaming kids and having to try and dodge stroller after stroller just to have them hit you in the back of your ankles... :'(

I can top that.  People with the double wide strollers at (insert name of place where there's a crowd). >:(
I can top that as well...when my younger sisters who are triplets were babies my mother had a triple stroller...trying being hit by that bohemouth!!! 

Trump Card:

Fatty on a Rascal.
LMFAO!!!! well I guess the trump card always wins...LOL

Glitch

When ricecomes out bad. I can never cook rice exactly the same each time.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on February 21, 2010, 01:01:27 PM
People with no sense of humor. You say outlanding things and they either take you seriously or look at you blankly.
That is my roomate now!! I swear...I have a dirty sense of humour but I feel like I can't crack a joke like that because he becomes serious about it!

I also can't stand when you I am stuck in traffic..there will be this random old man creeper in the car next to me trying to do anything he can to get my attention!...I also hate the drivers who use their horn for every little thing..jesus ...give the horn a break! 

Glitch

People with very bad memory and that always want to correct you about what happened in the past.

Mint

When you're stuck behind someone who's walking...really..really...slowly..down..the stairs..
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

DentyneIce408

When going up or down an elevator with kids who decide to push all the buttons or when someone sneezes and doesn't cover their mouth.  >:(
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Barnes

Quote from: Mint on February 24, 2010, 05:43:01 PM
When you're stuck behind someone who's walking...really..really...slowly..down..the stairs..

Not to mention EVERYWHERE ELSE!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

G.I.R

Then Don't get behind me.  Between my balance problems and change in eye sight since my surgery, I have trouble even getting on down escalator.  :P

Glitch

And to make it worse, any cute cosplaying girl with a short skirt going up the stairs will move at lighting speed. Too fast to catch a glimpes of anything. I just can't win....yeah,I've said too much.

Elimeno

Quote from: Glitch on February 25, 2010, 11:31:54 AM
And to make it worse, any cute cosplaying girl with a short skirt going up the stairs will move at lighting speed. Too fast to catch a glimpes of anything. I just can't win....yeah,I've said too much.

... I feel your pain brother  :'(
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

XpHoBiaX

Layers. I hate layers.
But then I never title mine...

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

caskaslyrk

[/quote]
WoW...LOL..I think that would be more your slow eye reflexes than a pet peeve..LMAO!!

I hate those women that go to the gym in their little tiny shorts and sports bra and run like 2 seconds on the treadmill and sit there and socialize!  Why even pay for the gym?  I also hate how the gym puts the stairmaster in the front of the room and the treadmills and elipticals behind that.  You can see all the old guys looking at you as you climb the stairs...ewww..

Mint

Quote from: G.I.R on February 25, 2010, 12:29:20 AM
Then Don't get behind me.  Between my balance problems and change in eye sight since my surgery, I have trouble even getting on down escalator.  :P

This is mostly about school stairs, because people cannot get through due to the lack of space to go around anyone.
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

XpHoBiaX

Not having my own computer. lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 26, 2010, 01:50:38 AM
I hate those women that go to the gym in their little tiny shorts and sports bra and run like 2 seconds on the treadmill and sit there and socialize!  Why even pay for the gym?  I also hate how the gym puts the stairmaster in the front of the room and the treadmills and elipticals behind that.  You can see all the old guys looking at you as you climb the stairs...ewww..
Maybe it's to prepare you for when actual dirty old men chase you upstairs.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on February 26, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on February 26, 2010, 01:50:38 AM
Maybe it's to prepare you for when actual dirty old men chase you upstairs.
LMAO that is true...but I tend to have more old women after me than old men...except yesterday at work there was this really, really, old and decrepid man who was trying to cat call out to me in the parking lot of my work! So embarassing! 

G.I.R

When your car accelerates on it's own, and the brakes won't slow it down, and you have to push the ignition button three times just to shut off the engine.  JK.

Glitch

People from peta. Borderline eco terrorists. I'll eat as much f'n steaks as I want! *takes a bite.*