Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

BrightHeart76

People who spend all of their time talking about themselves.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

XpHoBiaX

When my dyslexia gets the better of em.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

SOawesomeness

When I get a B+. D:<

>.>;;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

G.I.R

When your favorite fast food place discontinues your new favorite sandwich or entrée (Yeah Jack, I'm talkin' to you!  You to Subway!).

Jerry

Quote from: G.I.R on March 04, 2010, 02:15:12 PM
When your favorite fast food place discontinues your new favorite sandwich or entrée (Yeah Jack, I'm talkin' to you!  You to Subway!).

Wait what was discontinued?  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Let's see, at Jack-in -the Box, the Deli Trio Panito, The really big Chicken Sandwich, At Burger king the Spicy Tender-crisp Chicken Sandwich, and more recently, Subway did away with the Orchard Chicken Salad Sandwich, and so on.  I didn't say that the were all recent. :P

Jerry

If anything I miss most is the McRib from McDonalds. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Glitch

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 02, 2010, 05:42:22 PM
People who spend all of their time talking about themselves.
Especially when the discusion started out about something you were talking about.

Me:"Hey,have any of you read this manga? I love finding the scans online."

Self Absorbed Jerk:" I don't need to find the scans since I can read japanese. I tried out to be an extra in the live action adaptation of the manga. I have been studying japanese for all my life. I might aswell be a native speaker. It's one of my many talents. I hope really I can find a good job for my talents. If you knew me you would totally understand. Isn't it fun talking about me. Me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me."
(something like that actually happened to me online. 0_0)

G.I.R

Quote from: Jerry on March 04, 2010, 04:13:11 PM
If anything I miss most is the McRib from McDonalds. :P
Yes!  Exactly.  And they keep bringing it back occasionally to tease us!

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

People who leaks information they know it's confidential on the public internet because they got butthurt.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Glitch

People who get mad at me for eating something healthy.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on March 05, 2010, 02:31:09 PM

Ohhh I am so in that boat with you...I bring tofu and organic fruits and vegetables to work and people walk by my desk like I am an exhibit in the zoo...pointing and pretty much taking pics..LOL

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:53:42 PM

Ohhh I am so in that boat with you...I bring tofu and organic fruits and vegetables to work and people walk by my desk like I am an exhibit in the zoo...pointing and pretty much taking pics..LOL
When somebody points something out I just say "Well I guess those fried foods were worth it for you." *tap on their large belly.*

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on March 10, 2010, 08:00:29 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:53:42 PM

When somebody points something out I just say "Well I guess those fried foods were worth it for you." *tap on their large belly.*
LOL...yeah there used to be some beastly and I mean BEASTLY girls working their but they got fired because they got sent home one too many times for smelling.   :-\  which brings up another pet peeve...I hate when people drench themselves in cologne or perfume to try to mask the funk!!! just take a damn shower...at least sprinkle some water on yourself with a few drops of soap!!

DentyneIce408

^ Definitly those people. It gives me this killer headache whenever people use alot of perfume and cologne. It's like dude you ain't hiding your bad odor you enhancing it! Makes me want to spray them with this dog spray which is a waterless bath, lol.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

amaya_JDB

I hate it when you eat or bring food to work/school/where ever and no one has seen it before so they have to look and stare and have to ask questions or become over dramatic!!!!!
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Glitch

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on March 11, 2010, 09:21:18 AM
^ Definitly those people. It gives me this killer headache whenever people use alot of perfume and cologne. It's like dude you ain't hiding your bad odor you enhancing it! Makes me want to spray them with this dog spray which is a waterless bath, lol.
Very true. Old spice over your BO just makes you smell like spicy BO. If only I could spray soapy water at a few fanboys at fanime.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on March 11, 2010, 06:39:46 PM
Quote from: DentyneIce408 on March 11, 2010, 09:21:18 AM
Very true. Old spice over your BO just makes you smell like spicy BO. If only I could spray soapy water at a few fanboys at fanime.
Last year I kept a hidden bottle of febreeze in my purse..and I think more than one while behind a stinky fanboy in line I would randomly start spraying in their direction.  But sadly the flies were still swarming around their head...LOL....
there needs to be a fanboy repellent made..that is deoderant, soap, water and shampoo mixed into one!

Glitch

Bands I like disappearing from the face of the earth as soon as I get into them. On a related note, certain japanese bands I like that have little chance of being at musicfest.

G.I.R