Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Nephilim

Quote from: Barnes on April 29, 2010, 10:48:19 PM
Quote from: Jerry on April 29, 2010, 12:42:44 PM
ten thousand spoons and what you need is a knife.

oh wait, i think thats ironic? :P

Traffic jam when you're already late.  :D
Unfortunately, these things aren't ironic. A song called Ironic about things that aren't ironic is ironic though.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

G.I.R

Automotive dealership repair centres that want you to make an appointment for any service!  Hello   ... cars don't break down by appointment!

Glitch

Old people at work who try to help you do a job but end up slowing you down.(goddam stereotypical old guy at work who's easily confused by everything)

G.I.R

Quote from: Glitch on May 22, 2010, 07:40:15 AM
Old people at work who try to help you do a job but end up slowing you down.(goddam stereotypical old guy at work who's easily confused by everything)
Some day we'll all be one of these persons.

AngelWings

Men that ask if my roommate and I are related and then proceed to stare at either our butts or breasts, when it's the middle of the day and we're just trying to get some shopping done. *sigh*

Glitch

Quote from: G.I.R on May 22, 2010, 01:19:18 PM
Quote from: Glitch on May 22, 2010, 07:40:15 AM
Some day we'll all be one of these persons.
Unlikely since there's some pretty sharp old guys too. With age comes wisdom, but apparently my coworker was taking a leak when they were handing out the wisdom.

jackiemarie90

People who waste electricity really bother me, who leave their t.v. or computer screen on all night or leave their house with it, that I truly dislike. ha hq
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Runewitt

bulk text messages.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Glitch

The autospell always trying to correct "fanime" to "famine" when I write it.

SOawesomeness

Hackers. D:< JUST FOUND OUT THAT TWO OF MY GAIA ONLINE ACCOUNTS WERE HACKED. D:<
One of them is banned and the other one is not, but I think it had all my richness in it. D:

FFF UUUUU HACKERSSSS. D:<<<
/rant, but still angry and stressed.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Ayanami Rei First Child

People who say they'll room with you and then cancel at the last minute or never show up.

(You people know who you are)

Glitch

Drunk people at the con. In a crowded elevator, one of them started tapping the back of my head. He stopped when I did my creepy slow head turn toward him. Although I was ready to do some rapid elbows and headbutts if necessary.(I am the master of close range elevator combat XD)

Runewitt

Quote from: Glitch on June 03, 2010, 04:43:08 PM
Drunk people at the con. In a crowded elevator, one of them started tapping the back of my head. He stopped when I did my creepy slow head turn toward him. Although I was ready to do some rapid elbows and headbutts if necessary.(I am the master of close range elevator combat XD)
some of us know how to behave ourselves... these people give drunks a bad name.

SukieNeko

Losing a crucial piece to my Gundam model kit. FUUUUUUUUUUU

Not being able to see my boyfriend whenever because he lives a few hours away.

Runewitt

Dealing with companies that send people out to measure something, measure and order what you need wrong, and then giving you the run around for two weeks while you wait for the right thing.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Runewitt on June 09, 2010, 07:02:46 PM
Dealing with companies that send people out to measure something, measure and order what you need wrong, and then giving you the run around for two weeks while you wait for the right thing.
I think that qualifies under the whole "People don't know how to do their fucking jobs, or at least don't care enough to do it right" category >.<

Runewitt

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on June 09, 2010, 10:26:26 PM
Quote from: Runewitt on June 09, 2010, 07:02:46 PM
I think that qualifies under the whole "People don't know how to do their fucking jobs, or at least don't care enough to do it right" category >.<
yes, and i found out that the guy who did the measuring is on a two week vacation..

Glitch

People who roll the window all the way down while their driving and you're in the back seat.

G.I.R

Quote from: Glitch on May 26, 2010, 07:56:28 PM
The autospell always trying to correct "fanime" to "famine" when I write it.
Yes!  I hate when that happens!  Or how about when you type in a proper name, and that little red squiggly line shows up under it,  but your computer doesn't have a "Suggested Spelling"?

Glitch

When a mod locks a topic ,not because there's flaming,heated debate or some controversial issue, but simply because the discussion is "over".