Hellsing Gathering '09

Started by Rette, November 16, 2008, 02:25:36 AM

Rette

Hellsing Gathering!

Time: Sunday, 2:30 PM

Notice from Fanime:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

So far we have:
Dracula - Rette (hostess)
Alucard - KuroOokami's friend, AbsolutelyCursed, CaptTreasureTroveTi
Seras - MetalPriestess (Blue version), fritzy, darkkako (OVA or Blood version - maybe), Kayra_monster, error00004 (Blood version)
Integral - Nabooru (Vol. 1 Battle Outfit, and Maid Outfit), LordMoufMouf (OVA variant) (C)
Zorin - darkkako (maybe)
Rip Van Winkle - darkkako's friend
Anderson - another of darkkako's friends, SirVincent, AlexanderAnderson
Hellhound - KuroOokami
Schrodinger - Tearatone (maybe) (C), iNSOMNiAC, Mister_E's friend
Girlycard - Kurai-Tren-Ame
Young Walter - Kurai-Tren-Ame's friend, Ciel
The Major - potemkin_buster
The Captain - Kris
Jan Valentine - Sucrose
Luke Valentine - Fructose
Undetermined - DorianHolmes (C), antknee (C)

*(C) means the person is from the cosplay.com forums.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

MetalPriestess

I will be Seras Victoria in her blue outfit.  So excited for this year!

Runewitt

i've been thinking about being one of the Valentine brother's armed ghouls.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

fritzy

Name the time and place and yet another Seras will show up ;)

darkkako

I'll be there, probably in an OVA Ceras costume. Possibly Blood Ceras. On the other hand, I might just toss it out the window and try Zorin this year. XD But I'll be there, whatever costume. I believe my friends, Rip Van Winkle and Anderson, will also be returning this year.

KuroOokami

Oh, I was hopeing someone had started this thread! ;D

IF...if I make it to Fanime *crosses fingers*, I'll be bringing my full out werewolf Captain cosplay with me. *hopes people will know who she is* XD

If I can convince her (and because I need someone to be with me in that costume, its hard to see out of it, hahah...), I'll have a Doc with me, too.

Hope to see everyone there!

Nabooru

Hey, doing integral in vol1 battle getup~
Let's all meet! See you all there <3

KuroOokami

I'm going to end up killing people by posting to this thread so much so early before the convention, hehe. *bows* Either way, I had to strike out my werewolf Captain, he's taking a break this year. I'll still be there, but as something a little awkward. XD

I'll now be showing up to the group as a full suited Alupuppy/Puppycard/Hellhound/what have you! I switched out my spotter's Dok costume, she will now be attending the group in my Alucard cosplay along with me. =)

*goes to slave away in her room with upholstery foam and black fur*

JohnnyAR

I'm looking forward to all your great cosplays this year!

Rette

So I'm thinking Sunday would be the best day for this, mainly because it's not Masquerade day. As for time, probably noon or after, maybe 1 or 2 ish (for those with extensive getting ready to do, so they don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn).

This work for people?

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

fritzy

Sunday is totes fine with me.

darkkako

Rette

Sunday it is then. Let's just hope we get more people so we can be an official gathering.

SirVincent

I will go and ill be going as Alexander Anderson. this will be my frist time cosplaying so i hope it goes well.
Some times you have to get away for it all and other times you must get back to it all.

Rette

Quote from: SirVincent on February 14, 2009, 12:15:19 AM
I will go and ill be going as Alexander Anderson. this will be my frist time cosplaying so i hope it goes well.

Awesome!  ;D

Runewitt

Yeah.. i dont know if i'll b able to fanime this year so no ghoul for you.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Rette

Quote from: Runewitt on February 15, 2009, 12:18:00 AM
Yeah.. i dont know if i'll b able to fanime this year so no ghoul for you.

I hope you can make it, but if not, maybe we'll see ya next year? ^_^

†Alexander Anderson†

I really wanted to go as Anderson, I have the cosplay completed and all it really looks great! But I don't have my bayonets completed :(

AbsolutelyCursed

Kurai-Tren-Ame

If I get the out fit done in time I'll be cosplaying as Girlycard XD and I one of my friends is cosplaying as young walter.