Hellsing Gathering '09

Started by Rette, November 16, 2008, 02:25:36 AM

Rette

Quote from: Kurai-Tren-Ame on March 16, 2009, 02:54:45 PM
If I get the out fit done in time I'll be cosplaying as Girlycard XD and I one of my friends is cosplaying as young walter.

Awesome! We'll have all the incarnations of Alucard then. ^_^

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

†Alexander Anderson†

Sweet! Blessed bayonets time! XD

error00004

I might be Blood Seras but with long hair again :/ but that depends if I can make it to the gathering and if I have time,
so I'm a maybe.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

iNSOMNiAC

A maybe for me as well, but I'll try to be at the gathering as Schrodinger if I can finish up the cosplay.

JohnnyAR

I won't be cosplaying anything from Hellsing, I wanna wait until I can get my braces off.

"A vampire with braces?"

lol

BumbleB

It would be REALLY funny if some Twilight people started and caused a vampire battle.LOL ;D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

iNSOMNiAC

Haha. Gee, I wonder who would win.

Rette

Quote from: BumbleB on April 05, 2009, 12:20:19 PM
It would be REALLY funny if some Twilight people started and caused a vampire battle.LOL ;D

Hell, they wouldn't have to start it... if they come near me, I'll go first.
Twilight = Blasphemy against Bram Stoker

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Nabooru

Omigod! I'm so excited! So many Hellsing cosplayers! I love you all to death for your effort XD

In addition to vol1 battle-whatever Integral, I've finished putting together maid-integral.
Y'know. >.> That weird splash page in the manga where Walter, Alucard, Seras, and Integral are all in maid outfits for no reason? *sweat*
So if anyone else is doing hinky Hellsing outfits, <3 maybe we should meet for that too!

"Hell, they wouldn't have to start it... if they come near me, I'll go first.
Twilight = Blasphemy against Bram Stoker
"

Exactly what I was thinking. Poor Hellsing fans are suffering during those commercials. I know I am.

BumbleB

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

JohnnyAR

potemkin_buster

Millenium will be there! Major Montana Max can assure you that *Evil Laugh* ;D

Rette

Huzzah, it's all coming together! Just sent in the info to have the gathering added to the official list.

Also, very excited cause a new piece for my armor is arriving tomorrow! It will now be a bit more accurate, and a bit easier to wear (thank goodness for that!). Hopefully we get mild weather again this year. It was nice and foggy for the whole weekend last year, it was actually quite pleasant to be wearing a wool cloak.

Rette

Updated first post with official time and location.

Kayra_monster

Haha another Seras, write me on the list please the cosplay is done. :D Didn't wanna say anything till it was finished but yah see you all soon! ^^ Add me to zeh list please

Rette

Quote from: Kayra_monster on April 16, 2009, 02:40:27 PM
Haha another Seras, write me on the list please the cosplay is done. :D Didn't wanna say anything till it was finished but yah see you all soon! ^^ Add me to zeh list please

Added! ^_^

iNSOMNiAC

I suppose you can change my "maybe" status to a solid "for sure", since I've got most of my Schro done. I'll see you guys there. :J

Rette

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on April 16, 2009, 09:47:33 PM
I suppose you can change my "maybe" status to a solid "for sure", since I've got most of my Schro done. I'll see you guys there. :J

Done! =)

Any other maybes want to confirm? We have a bunch...

Mister_E

Put down a friend of mine as a Shirödinger
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

KuroOokami

I suppose you can double confirm me as a "for sure" for my cosplay, Baskerville was completed last month!

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/094/c/f/_Pet__by_Rosiel_kun.jpg

So that's what you'll be looking for, hah~ Can't wait to cosplay with everyone, only like a month left! *dies from anticipation*