Hellsing Gathering '09

Started by Rette, November 16, 2008, 02:25:36 AM

JohnnyAR

Quote from: KuroOokami on April 20, 2009, 11:26:42 AM
I suppose you can double confirm me as a "for sure" for my cosplay, Baskerville was completed last month!

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/094/c/f/_Pet__by_Rosiel_kun.jpg

So that's what you'll be looking for, hah~ Can't wait to cosplay with everyone, only like a month left! *dies from anticipation*

Oh my god!!! I look forward to 09 even more!!!

Can you do birthday parties?

XD

But seriously...

Runewitt

I suppose you can double confirm me as a "for sure" for my cosplay, Baskerville was completed last month!

So that's what you'll be looking for, hah~ Can't wait to cosplay with everyone, only like a month left! *dies from anticipation*
wow
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Rette

That's so awesome.
Though I can't say I envy you in the heat! Here's hoping for a cool, foggy weekend!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

CaptTreasureTroveTi

I am pretty sure that I will be coming as Alucard during of the Fanime days ...
Count me in?

The canon degree of my cosplay will depend on the heat. >_<
(Alucard hates the sun, eh? XD)

2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

Rette

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on April 26, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
I am pretty sure that I will be coming as Alucard during of the Fanime days ...
Count me in?

The canon degree of my cosplay will depend on the heat. >_<
(Alucard hates the sun, eh? XD)

Added. Glad to have you!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

iNSOMNiAC

Guess I should mention that my friend might be there as a possible Young Walter. He has an account here but is too lazy to post, so if you would be so kind as to add him to the list under the username Ciel, that'd be great. :J Thank you.

Rette

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on April 26, 2009, 05:31:39 PM
Guess I should mention that my friend might be there as a possible Young Walter. He has an account here but is too lazy to post, so if you would be so kind as to add him to the list under the username Ciel, that'd be great. :J Thank you.

Added.

LordMoufMouf

My friend Kris will be coming with me as the Captain! ^^

Rette

Quote from: LordMoufMouf on April 28, 2009, 09:43:05 AM

Added. It's nice to see this gathering is growing.

Kayra_monster

Oh yeah, I dunno if I mentioned before, but my seras cosplay will be kind of different, it's inverted....I dunno black and white seras or something...Hope no one gets like mad that it's not right and stuffs. D:

Kayra_monster

Oh yeah! My friend doesn't have an account on here but she may be cosplaying Rip Van winkle.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Rette on April 28, 2009, 07:55:49 PM

Definitely, we've got a good variety of characters signed up! I can't wait.

Rette

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on April 28, 2009, 10:07:32 PM

Yep! We've got almost everyone... wish we had a Pip though. I'm not sure I've ever even seen a Pip cosplayer; they must exist somewhere.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Rette on April 29, 2009, 03:15:51 AM

Yep! We've got almost everyone... wish we had a Pip though. I'm not sure I've ever even seen a Pip cosplayer; they must exist somewhere.

That's sooo what I was thinking. Pip's my favorite character (other than Jan Valentine), but you don't see very many Pip cosplayers sadly. I've only seen pictures of a few, and it'd be nice to see a Pip in the flesh.  Who knows, maybe he'll show up!

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on April 29, 2009, 01:13:02 PM
Quote from: Rette on April 29, 2009, 03:15:51 AM

That's sooo what I was thinking. Pip's my favorite character (other than Jan Valentine), but you don't see very many Pip cosplayers sadly. I've only seen pictures of a few, and it'd be nice to see a Pip in the flesh.  Who knows, maybe he'll show up!

Not sure if spoilers are okay in this thread so I won't post the name of the character ...
but mayhaps if we watch someone's shadow, we'll see Pip. ^___^ XD

Fructose

It's a bit of an "if" at the moment, because we really need to get our asses in gear to get them done, but if all goes to plan Sucrose and I will be attending as Jan and Luke Valentine, respectively.

Rette

Quote from: Fructose on April 29, 2009, 08:15:26 PM
It's a bit of an "if" at the moment, because we really need to get our asses in gear to get them done, but if all goes to plan Sucrose and I will be attending as Jan and Luke Valentine, respectively.

I'll put you down as "maybes". Feel free to confirm or withdraw at any time. =)

BSaphire

Rette:

I am currently facing a small delima and I was wondering if the Hellsing Gathering could move to 2:30 pm instead of 2 pm... same location and day just 1/2 hour later. Please let me know ASAP. Currently I am looking to schedule to Cosplay Chess games (one Bleach and the other Code Geass vs other Cosplayers) that will run back to back starting at 10 am - 12 pm, Bleach gathering, Code Geass vs. cosplayers cosplay chess, Code Geass gathering then Hellsing gathering.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Rette on April 20, 2009, 06:11:09 PM
That's so awesome.
Though I can't say I envy you in the heat! Here's hoping for a cool, foggy weekend!

AMEN!  ;)
My Alucard cosplay is rather warm ... I was thinking about toning it down because it could be really, really hot during Fanime. >_< :(

Quote from: BSaphire on May 08, 2009, 07:03:32 PM
Rette:

I am currently facing a small delima and I was wondering if the Hellsing Gathering could move to 2:30 pm instead of 2 pm... same location and day just 1/2 hour later. Please let me know ASAP. Currently I am looking to schedule to Cosplay Chess games (one Bleach and the other Code Geass vs other Cosplayers) that will run back to back starting at 10 am - 12 pm, Bleach gathering, Code Geass vs. cosplayers cosplay chess, Code Geass gathering then Hellsing gathering.

So THAT's when the Code Geass chess games and gathering are! Awesome ...

Rette

EXTRA IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The time of the gathering has been CHANGED to 2:30 PM instead of 2:00 PM. Please make note of the change. Tell your friends.