Toys For Tats!! (event over, please delete)

Started by XpHoBiaX, November 17, 2008, 09:37:46 AM

Gatsby

Hmmm... this is interesting, too bad I can't get down there. >_< I'd love a new tat. Only 4 more months before you can use me as your test subject XpHoBiaX. ;)

XpHoBiaX

;D
I'm counting! X3
NorCal FTW!

;>_>...well...the weather sucks here.  :(

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Runewitt

i emberassed the hell out of the artist who did my last tattoo. i didnt shave my chest before going in so he had to do it, and he was really uncomfortable when i said "don't worry, i wont think ay less of you." also, he had to use two disposable razors.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on November 22, 2008, 01:47:38 PM
Donations are accepted, and you don't need to get a tattoo.

Kazuko:

We have friggen awesome mermaids, you would love our mermaids. We could very well do a custom mermaid for you. My mentors' mentor is like the Queen of free hand and has AWESOME artwork.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu:

If you are 18, I could do that for you. Cartoons are my thing. I love Ryo-Ohki. I have seen a real nice Ryoko in one of our magazines we have sitting on the counter. I know it's possible, and there are so many cute poses Ryo-Ohki has. If you're not 18 yet, we could still work out a design.

Jazmatazz:
It's cool, we will have other events set up too. Who knows, you may be able to get tattooed by a real famous artist. ;)

oHeMgE!

I turn 18 in Fbruary on the 28 !! Dx That be so cool though... My mom would totally spaz. She loves Ryo-Ohki.

Hey! Meybi you could post some of you art work? I'd love to see it ,Pho-chan.

XpHoBiaX

I have to publish my work first. I am *almost* done with it. It's taking forever. @_@

I am not even allowed to tattoo my artwork on people, not until it's published. But I'll get it up. I haven't placed anything online. Sorry. I am trying to get it all sorted out and put together.

I'll get it up asap though, I promise. It's supposed to be in my Artist Page section. That's not even up yet either. @_@

What I can do is work with the idea requests, and email you what I've come up with. Just pm me. Our studio specializes in custom tattoos.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??