Any cosplayers willing to help?

Started by Blackfaery, November 17, 2008, 11:39:15 AM

Blackfaery

I want to host a Scavenger hunt at Fanime http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11090.new.html#new
but I need cosplayers who want to be found by the scavangeries
also if you would like to participate (be part of a team that does the finding of things/peoples) just post on that particular thread and or PM me please I REALLY want to make this work
Blackfaery
Straw

BrightHeart76

I'm willing to be someone people look for.  I have 3 seperate cosplays.  Tsunade (Naruto), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) and Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi).  Depends on the day and time what I'll be wearing..but we can discuss that when you know details.

Let me know!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

h-chan

Ha ha, sounds like fun. I'd be a hard one to find though...I'm not always walking around. My cosplay list is never final until close to con, so I don't know what day and time I'll be wearing what.

yaoilover

I'm willing to be someone people would look for
i'm going to be Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2
and i might be someone else too but i don't know yet

sklpnda

id love to if i finish on time (so far so good). im going as fierce deity link probably all 3 days but if i finish early ill probably make another so thats a blank atm.
I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed

Rette

Sounds like fun! I'd be happy to donate myself. I'll be going as Yu Kanda or Dracula (depending on the day).
I might not be able to if its on the same day as the Masquerade though, depending on what time/how long you need us for.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

LightandDarkSoul

I would love to help and be one of the people to find. I'm doing two cosplays. One is an original and the other is Neko L(L with cat ears and a tail) I'll post a pic of my original cosplay

Naya_B

This would be really fun. I have a cosplay that no one is quite familiar with. lol

1. Meer Campbell
2. Alice Carroll
3. Allen Walker
4. C.C.

Charis

Sounds like fun!  I don't know what my cosplay breakdown will be yet, or when, but I'd probably be game for this.  Depending on when you're doing it, I've even got some pretty obscure stuff.  :3

Possible cosplays are in my signature, and if you decide you'd like my help, I'll be sure to let you know once I sort them out.  As with Rette, the Masquerade day may be problematic -- I'm not sure yet
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

BSaphire

I made a post in your other thread on the topic. Please look for it there and let me know what you think.
Arigato
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

mochisnack

This sounds like fun~ :D
and I'd like to be found?

What day/time is this event? I have specified cosplays for everyday because of gatherings, and I don't want to have this interfere..
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

Yuu

In like Flin yo.

I've done it before at SC and KC.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

hellangel

find cosplayers or certain cosplays?

I read the list of ideas, and I rather like the "take pictures with a cosplay group of the same series," etc. Finding specific people might be too difficult? Or maybe find specific groups is easier? (Like, go find "Koi" or "Gomu-Gomu" etc etc)

Eh, either way, my cosplay groups (OH!smeCK, PHAB JAMS, and Lunarloop) won't mind being found :D

Friday - Paradise Kiss (Miwako, Mikako, Yukari, George, Arashi, Isabella(me))
NOT!Masq Day - Tsubasa (Infinity Arc - Lantis(me), Eagle, Geo, Hikaru, Fai, Syaoran, Kurogane, Sakura, Chi)
Masq Day - Kuroshitsuji (Madam Red, Grell, Sebastian(me), Ciel)
Monday - The World Ends With You (Wall Reapers)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

AngelKawaii

I'll help out if you still need people. although finding me might be hard, I'll be staffing so i might not be walking around as much.

Lady Saru

I'd love that. I'm not sure what I'll be wearing what day, but here is my list.

Mello (Death Note) [possible, subject to change]
Princess Tutu (Princess Tutu)
drag!Nnoitra Jiruga (Bleach)
Fem!Klavier Gavin (Apollo Justice)
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

kittyk12

So sound like fun, my sis and I will be in the artist room.  We are not the graphic artists but we make costumes, jewelery, and accessories.  We would love to join in the fun, in 2008 we went in exotic Asian traditional costumes with large silver hat.  But this year I gonna make us costumes to be Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala from Hellboy 2.  Hehehe.

questionette

OoO~

Me and my friend would be perfect! We're cosplaying as the Thompson sisters from Soul Eater!
We would for sure be willing to be scavengeries for you!

sky-chan

I'm willing to be among the hunted, if you wish. I'll be Rima Tohya from Vampire Knight. :3

Yukue

sounds fun sign me up to be one of the hunted
im gonna be yuffie from ff7 ac/ kh 2
cosplays-
dunno yet

Lady Saru

I edited my list. Oh, and I want to be hunted.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)