Left 4 Dead

Started by Ninj4, November 18, 2008, 02:44:06 AM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on December 30, 2008, 05:56:11 PMUnfortunately, I've become extremely picky with who play online but that's because there are so many FRAKING retards on XBL.

Indeed.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

error00004

xD I love this game
- __- just not on expert when 3 tanks come one after another at the end of the dead air Dx ANNOYING!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Raymei

Quote from: error00004 on January 09, 2009, 02:42:07 PM
xD I love this game
- __- just not on expert when 3 tanks come one after another at the end of the dead air Dx ANNOYING!

Yeah, if you do expert  @.@;;  your 3 teammates better be dammed good, too.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Raymei on January 10, 2009, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: error00004 on January 09, 2009, 02:42:07 PM
xD I love this game

Yeah, if you do expert  @.@;;  your 3 teammates better be dammed good, too.
Played expert for the first time last night(No Mercy); more than 2 hours to finish all five chapters.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mizuki

I baited a Tank to fight with a Witch last night.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Mizuki on January 11, 2009, 05:42:59 PM
Did you get the Tank to startle the witch?

Also, that sounds damn near impossible to pull off.

iNSOMNiAC

I'm preparing to try and take on Expert mode soon; gotta round up some friends who are willing to spend quite a deal of time on it. Usually the reason why its taken me so long to complete any of the campaigns is because my friends like to ditch after a while, and its just not as fun on your own, IMO.

r4nd0m

beat almost all expert except for dead air lol we got lazy... at finale

Raymei

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 11, 2009, 10:42:16 PM
I'm preparing to try and take on Expert mode soon; gotta round up some friends who are willing to spend quite a deal of time on it. Usually the reason why its taken me so long to complete any of the campaigns is because my friends like to ditch after a while, and its just not as fun on your own, IMO.

It's hard to find a good team.
People that are into the game on relatively the same level as you and who are willing to listen and work together (of course this includes your own descriptions lol).
I've been getting into playing a bit with my brothers, but they usually get called to dinner  T_T  They're not swingin' bachelorettes like their sister, they have live-in authorities that have semi-schedules for them to follow.  Not me.  I eat dinner on MY terms!

Jerry

Quote from: Raymei on January 12, 2009, 11:33:55 AM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 11, 2009, 10:42:16 PM

It's hard to find a good team.
People that are into the game on relatively the same level as you and who are willing to listen and work together (of course this includes your own descriptions lol).
I've been getting into playing a bit with my brothers, but they usually get called to dinner  T_T  They're not swingin' bachelorettes like their sister, they have live-in authorities that have semi-schedules for them to follow.  Not me.  I eat dinner on MY terms!

once im finally free from my2nd job, I really want to get in on some of this action :D
of course probably normal since im no where ready to play expert just yet. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

r4nd0m

thing about this game is u have to play with ppl u know, especially in expert mode. i cant play with strangers on expert cuz we just cant work together lol

otakuapprentice

Also, its retarded whenever I get into a game that's already started, and someone asks me if I could jump out because 'they are waiting for their friend to join'.......friggin' idiots.

Mizuki

Quote from: otakuapprentice on January 11, 2009, 06:01:03 PM

Basically if you know a witch is near the area, and there's a tank after you, wait til he lifts the stone, go in front of the witch and have the tank throw the stone at the witch, and tada you have an awesome monster infight, almost as epic as Spider Mastermind and Cyberdemon.

otakuapprentice

The odds on pulling that off seem pretty huge, or you just wait near a Witch and hope a Tank will spawn......now I just need to round up some ppl on Steam to pull that off.

r4nd0m

or just cr0wn that witch lol

otakuapprentice

Here's a little bit of trivia...(this was all done through Steam)
Playing Expert regularly: About 2 hours.
Playing Expert(while using the cheats enabled through the dev. console): Around 15 minutes.

r4nd0m

Quote from: otakuapprentice on January 12, 2009, 04:46:45 PM
Also, its retarded whenever I get into a game that's already started, and someone asks me if I could jump out because 'they are waiting for their friend to join'.......friggin' idiots.
hahaha yea me and my friends do that >_>

JohnnyAR

I wish I had Xbox live...

r4nd0m

Raymei

Quote from: Mizuki on January 12, 2009, 06:18:26 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on January 11, 2009, 06:01:03 PM

Basically if you know a witch is near the area, and there's a tank after you, wait til he lifts the stone, go in front of the witch and have the tank throw the stone at the witch, and tada you have an awesome monster infight, almost as epic as Spider Mastermind and Cyberdemon.

I didn't know you can set them against each other like that!  Awesome.  I hope the patch didn't alter that  (I can't believe they reduced the damage an auto-shotty does against a tank  @.@;; that was my ace!  lol)