Left 4 Dead

Started by Ninj4, November 18, 2008, 02:44:06 AM

Jerry

after all the new updates, its SUCKS that the smokers [you wouldnt know HOW many noobs call them lickers, im guessing because of the tongue] do SO MUCH !@#$ Damage now.

that and I semi wish that Boomer slightly would take more than just 1 shot to die. :P

and of course, everyone want to play as witch or have the ability to plant witches on the map. [obviously in REALLY bad] spots like how the computer/randomizer to me like ALL the time.

did anyone out there get the achievement where you sneak pass all witches without distrubing? [you cant do it solo, because the AI is too retarded] and you cant do it with other players, well because they MOAR retarded. :P

ugh, i need to play with ppl who know what their doing, and actually have mics.

some of the random kiddies conversations either get really stupid or really annoying. I wish there was a mute or ignore feature on xbox life :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

error00004

Well I was actually wanting to get that achievement and sucked to get, haven't gotten it yet :/

I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to play some rounds together since I'm tired of having people that betray you all the time when your humans on vs :/ kinda lame when your on the floor till they die.

But yeah I wanted some help on getting the expert campaign achievement since I can't really find actual people that can go through with the game.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

r4nd0m

if u guys want we can set up a game some time. im stuck at getting the hard achievements, which is beating all expert, not taking dmg from special infected and not getting vomited on for a whole campaign.....

kollunz

I got kind of bored of this game... hopefully the new updates with survival mode will change that.
doot

otakuapprentice

Quote from: kollunz on March 12, 2009, 07:29:06 PM
I got kind of bored of this game... hopefully the new updates with survival mode will change that.
After seeing footage for the new mode, I can guarantee that.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

shinjiboy

DLC came out today, it any good?

(too busy to try it out myself)

r4nd0m

survival mode is hard >_> i got 6m40s on lighthouse

otakuapprentice

I've lasted close to 3m on LS with CPU partners(trying to see what areas work best, where the walls break, etc.)

AnimeEmperor

I was just playing. We should form a team of elite zombie slayers, because I can't get through survival....

kollunz

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on April 29, 2009, 12:04:27 AM
I was just playing. We should form a team of elite zombie slayers, because I can't get through survival....

how long have you lasted, and on what map?
doot

_Rena_

Scary how people are breaking each others records on Survival Mode. Pretty crazy...the longest time I saw on the Light House is like 30 minutes. :/

The longest time I ever lasted was about 12 minutes in Sewers.  :'(

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: kollunz on April 29, 2009, 07:46:30 AM

Less than ten minutes on all maps.

Zirphex

Gamertag is Zirphex if anybody feels like adding me.
Just mention fanime or somethin in a note so I know who to look for.
MANHO!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 02, 2009, 08:24:07 PM

With a team, or on your own?

(best overall time so far is 08:15:30 on Bridge.......by myself)

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 02, 2009, 11:28:08 PM
Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 02, 2009, 08:24:07 PM

With a team, or on your own?

(best overall time so far is 08:15:30 on Bridge.......by myself)
Always with a team of random people.

I'm alone enough in my life, I want to talk to people. ^^;