Seven Years: The road to Open House 2009

Started by deonchan, November 18, 2008, 02:50:27 PM

deonchan

I had to post this here to spread the word (and since I'm marching this summer.. why not  ;D)

Seven Years: the Road to 2009 is a video series that will showcase, and highlight the San Francisco Renegades amazing journey through out the last seven years, leading up to the 2009 open house.

The first video of the series will showcase the corps premier at the Drum Corps Associates World Championships, in 2002.

The Show:

The Loudest Show On Earth:
America the Beautiful
Mambo from West Side Story
Undiscovered Lionel Richie
Bohemian Rhapsody
Spanish Dreams

Keep checking every few days for the next installment in this series. And don't forget to check out www.renegades.org for more info on joining the corps, and our 2009 show, "Dia De Los Muertos"

2009 Renegades Open House: December 6th and 7th at Independence High School in San Jose California.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

potatofreek

Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

deonchan

Quote from: potatofreek on November 18, 2008, 06:59:45 PM
a Marching Band?

Drum and Bugle Corps to be exact.

Slight differences but still

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drum_and_bugle_corps_(modern)

A drum and bugle corps or drum corps is a musical marching unit (similar to a marching band) consisting of brass instruments, percussion instruments, and color guard. The activity originated in the United States and Canada, but has spread to parts of Europe and Asia. Typically operating as independent non-profit organizations, drum corps perform on-field competitions, parades, festivals and other civic functions. The prime age for participation is 14–22, but the activity extends throughout age groups younger and older.

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

potatofreek

Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

deonchan

Quote from: potatofreek on November 19, 2008, 06:50:26 AM
how terrible ^^ I play clarinet lulz

heh so pick up and learn a bass insturment or toss a rifle