Black Friday, anyone?

Started by ced1106, November 22, 2008, 01:56:08 PM

ced1106

Uh... I don't know if these are good deals, but here's what I got from my BFAD email...

"Amazon is doing another day of their "Countdown to Black Friday" sale, this time you can get a Playstation 3 Bundle w/ NBA Live 09 and a
Remote for $399 (the retail price of a stand-alone Playstation 3 console). This deal is available by clicking here: http://bfads.net/Link/464

More information about this deal is available in the news post here:
http://bfads.net/Playstation-3-w-NBA-Live-09-Remote-for-399

Anyone hitting any BF sales? I can't really find anything I'm interested in. I'm curious at what geek stuff is out there, tho!
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

heeroyuy135

I'm looking for a new iPod for cheap...either than that, everything I need I can get after BF

Kazuko

:U I know what is gonna throw down at VS but Im not allowed to tell x)

Steve.Young

Hmm...I wouldn't line up at VC...just saying.

I'm thinking of hitting up Best Buy's this year.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

lyricaldanichan

I was wondering if there was a leak for Best Buy yet, seems like a lot of BF sales are lackluster
this year from what I been seeing on http://www.blackfriday.info/ .

What is up with that?

jazmatazz

yayyy sales (: i'm gonna be checking out the stores that are closing down, wo0t.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

j9isawesome

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 24, 2008, 08:18:07 AM
Well then I probably can't tempt you with all of the specials going on at Bath & Body Works. ;) Seriously, we're having some insanely cheap stuff. A mixed bag of $150 worth of product for only $15 with any $40 purchase, among many other things.

Personally my black friday plans are sleeping in, working way too late/way too many hours and then lots more sleeping. Forget shopping, that's way too much stress for me.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Kazuko

Quote from: j9isawesome on November 24, 2008, 06:44:48 PM
Well then I probably can't tempt you with all of the specials going on at Bath & Body Works. ;) Seriously, we're having some insanely cheap stuff. A mixed bag of $150 worth of product for only $15 with any $40 purchase, among many other things.

Personally my black friday plans are sleeping in, working way too late/way too many hours and then lots more sleeping. Forget shopping, that's way too much stress for me.
:T uuugh I want to go to Bath and body works cause your super sweet deals, oh f-it VS is having its usual sales kinda like semi annual but we have the GWP bags if you spend 70 or more i think I dont remember. I know is that im on call and im forced to bring potluck regardless eeh =3=

ced1106

Well, until there's a "Bath, Beer, and Pizza" collection, us guys aren't gonna wake up that early.

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

LordKefka

It's going to be crappy this year compared to previous years...-_-;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

otakuapprentice

Quote from: ced1106 on November 24, 2008, 09:57:49 PM

Well, until there's a "Bath, Beer, and Pizza" collection, us guys aren't gonna wake up that early.
Now I would shop at the place every single day.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

r4nd0m

Steve.Young

A place where guys can buy their bathroom stuff, get some beer, and get a slice of pizza all at the same time? Holy shit...now THAT IS A BUSINESS IDEA!
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 25, 2008, 12:16:36 PM

A place where guys can buy their bathroom stuff, get some beer, and get a slice of pizza all at the same time? Holy shit...now THAT IS A BUSINESS IDEA!
someone needs to jump on that idea fast.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

JohnnyAR

DVDs and I only have around $15 :P

Wish me luck...

Kimbo.K

I want to get a group of people to go camp out for black Friday. =o

ced1106

Hmm.

Fry's has a WoW: Battle Chest for $15. Worth buying?

JohnnyAR

Maybe not, I hope they have a discount on anime DVDs. Maybe I can score a few Hellsing OVAs

Dominium

I'm broke, so I don't think I'll be hitting up any sales. xD
But I DO know my friend who works at C&J's filled me in on some good sales at his store.
Auuggh, cheap comics... yessss!
abnormally attracted to sin.

JohnnyAR

Wtf?! Frys jacked up the prices on the OVAs?! Last time I checked they were $14.99 now its $17.99

Dammit!