Rate Them!!! (play nice)

Started by EvilBunnyKid, November 23, 2008, 12:18:13 PM

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: Druix on November 30, 2008, 12:18:12 AM
Here's a few of mine~

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/kirathesaviour/Cher-Yoruichi.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/kirathesaviour/Ishida1.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/kirathesaviour/Kiriban-2000.jpg (please excuse the name carved on the chocolate-- this was originally a deviantART Kiriban photo XD)

Your Mello is alot better then mine!!!  :P  (it was just thrown together with some stuff I had@Fanime last year)
                                                             (and I was going off of a fanart...  :P  )

Ishida's coat was done very well too, really liking it!!!

RaddaX2

I'm curious, can scuplting your body be considered cosplay?  Like suppose a girl did SQUATS till infinite, wore a skirt, and some hair buns would it work as a Chun-Li cosplay?  Or if a guy practiced day and night morphing his face could he be an Onizuka cosplayer?
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: RaddaX2 on December 09, 2008, 10:43:15 PM
Or if a guy practiced day and night morphing his face could he be an Onizuka cosplayer?

That is funny and disterbing all at the same time....

mochisnack

Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

Druix

Quote from: RaddaX2 on December 09, 2008, 10:43:15 PM
I'm curious, can scuplting your body be considered cosplay?  Like suppose a girl did SQUATS till infinite, wore a skirt, and some hair buns would it work as a Chun-Li cosplay?  Or if a guy practiced day and night morphing his face could he be an Onizuka cosplayer?

Unless they were wearing the actual costume, I wouldn't consider it "cosplay". If that were the case then (to piggy-back on your example) any girl in buns and a skirt would be a Chun Li cosplay, etc. Although if someone were to sculpt their body in order to be BETTER as a certain character, then more power to them! That's an admirable amount of dedication   ;D But without a costume, it's no cosplay.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

EvilBunnyKid

I rather Like this one!!  :P  Its not over the top with her usual (small) outfit, but it is still Obvious who she is.

Mojo

Quote from: Kazuko on November 28, 2008, 11:16:36 PM
@Mojo: while I cant see the full details of your whole outfit because its angled it seems like the picture draws attention to your crotch than most of it in my opinion, the bags on your legs  could be a bit even also the coat looks a bit short I know its supposed to be a little short but its probally the way you are positioned that throws it off. You are also missing the necklace which is usually a key item in a sora cosplay besides the key blade. I have seen too many generic sora's or "I will put stuff together and say Im sora" type of cosplays. but you got the colors right and it looks neat

:D
thanks! I <3 constructive critizism (though i can't spell the word XD)
I'm not too fond of this picture, myself. and idk why the bags are crooked o.o they usually arent XD
aaand what else... OH! i'm pretty sure i was wearing a necklace. It really small though. It came of the internet >_>
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

Mojo

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on December 24, 2008, 08:44:58 PM
I rather Like this one!!  :P  Its not over the top with her usual (small) outfit, but it is still Obvious who she is.

I agree. Totally amazing. The Japanese have a certain way of looking like the characters, even without the costume
/jealousssss
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance