Anyone Interested in a Dramacon Gathering?

Started by Tabbychan, November 24, 2008, 12:10:13 PM

Tabbychan

I'm planning on going as Chriss or Sandra, But I was wondering if anyone else was concidering the awesome manga for cosplaying =p

Little Lenny

It would be sooooo fun to do one of the girls in thier dresses from the third manga, yes? So cool! But I don't know if I can afford it. Hope you get this set up, I'm more than happy to come regardless!
Conventions:
Anime LA 5, 2009- Orihime, Misa Misa, Envy, Jun
Fanime 2009- Youji, Jun, Relena
Anime Expo 2009- Marryweather, Envy, Jun, T-Chan. (I'll be so hot the first day, I won't be able to move the next 3 unless I wear cool things....)

Lady_Hoshi

I love this Manga and it is on my dream list.  but I don't think I can afford to this year.   Maybe things will change between now and then.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Tabbychan

I'm definitely going as christie from the third manga( The sailor scout uniformxD) So if ya'll decide to just feel free to say. If I get two people I'll make it official <3 I love this Manga to death x3 I'm even making a matt plushie (it's in the making though xD)

Lady_Hoshi

Quote from: Tabbychan on December 25, 2008, 01:00:54 PM
I'm definitely going as christie from the third manga( The sailor scout uniformxD) So if ya'll decide to just feel free to say. If I get two people I'll make it official <3 I love this Manga to death x3 I'm even making a matt plushie (it's in the making though xD)

I could always bring along my closet cosplay Hyu-jeong from the end of volume 2 as a casual outfit.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Tabbychan

Chihiro

I would so want to be there e_e;
Just as a viewer though C:
/Loves the series
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

Tabbychan