Blazblue at SVGL

Started by Nanashi, November 25, 2008, 10:51:35 PM

Lexy

There is also a Blazblue machine at MGL if you're in the area. It's JP style...but not sit down like SVGL. They also have Tekken 6 BR. Last time I was there the two machines were right next to each other. No SF4 so far..I think.
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Lexy on March 05, 2009, 07:07:00 AM
There is also a Blazblue machine at MGL if you're in the area. It's JP style...but not sit down like SVGL. They also have Tekken 6 BR. Last time I was there the two machines were right next to each other. No SF4 so far..I think.

So now they have Blazblue at MGL? cool, I did not know that, makes me want to go there and play it when I get a chance.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Rhornez

sorry for being noobish but what is SVGL ?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Mizuki

Nanashi

For those of you that care, BB is slated to come out on June 25th for 360 and PS3.

Also, there's a machine at MPGL?
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Lexy

Quote from: Nanashi on April 06, 2009, 10:10:44 AM
For those of you that care, BB is slated to come out on June 25th for 360 and PS3.

Also, there's a machine at MPGL?

Yeh. It used to be 3 tokens to play and 1 to continue, but they changed it.
It's three rounds now, but 3 tokens to play and 3 tokens to continue :(. This game makes me poor quick...that and I lose nearly every time lol. Probably best to go during Wed night/Thursday/Sat morning specials. I believe there is also another machine at SJSU
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Taokakaftw

The Blazblue scene at SVGL is very well established.  You can find some of the top players (like Ricky and Goryus) there.  I'm usually around almost every day from 4-7pm - if not later.  Some of you may have seen me as a blue Tao player.  In any case, if you want to know the locations of all the Blazblue cabs, then go here http://platial.com/map/BlazBlue-Arcade-Machine-Locations/577119

For those of you who are new to the game, I'll be happy to give you tidbits of advise and combo execution stuffs.  From my experience, SVGL has some fierce competition and MGS has more people who are new to the game (plus 3/5 rounds).

If fanime gets a BB cab, then I'll be seeing you all there!
Nemui nya~su.

Moogleborg

Quote from: Taokakaftw on April 06, 2009, 09:45:43 PM
The Blazblue scene at SVGL is very well established.  You can find some of the top players (like Ricky and Goryus) there.  I'm usually around almost every day from 4-7pm - if not later.  Some of you may have seen me as a blue Tao player.  In any case, if you want to know the locations of all the Blazblue cabs, then go here http://platial.com/map/BlazBlue-Arcade-Machine-Locations/577119

For those of you who are new to the game, I'll be happy to give you tidbits of advise and combo execution stuffs.  From my experience, SVGL has some fierce competition and MGS has more people who are new to the game (plus 3/5 rounds).

If fanime gets a BB cab, then I'll be seeing you all there!

I mostly play as Litchi Faye Ling. Any advice for her? ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.