Happy Turkeymas!

Started by zoupzuop2, November 27, 2008, 12:41:46 PM

zoupzuop2

May your day be full of giving thanks, enjoyable moments and the tryptophan-inducing food of your choice.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kazuko

Happy thanksgiving =) I am excited though im a bit bummed since my father will be celebrating it on an airplane but I will see him later tonight!
Its also my parents 30th anniversary since they got married on thanksgiving =)
>3< also the whole house smells of delicious turkey and Im about to help my mum cook

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Mm, Turkymas is deh bawm. I just had some super yummy food. *burp*

SOawesomeness

I should have bought my thanksgiving food before today.. ;.;

There were no more pie crusts left except Oreo pie crusts... which I'm sure wouldn't taste good with pumpkin pie filling... ;.;

I had to make the pie crust by hand~ And I suck at dough things. =.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

JohnnyAR

We have eggrolls, wth? and Pig buns...

potatofreek

We have chicken (not turkey D:), pumpkin pie which I forced my parents to buy, potatoes, an assortment of chinese food, and a bunch of little 4th graders my brother's age coming over. >.>
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

otakuapprentice

Screw you all. happy turkey-in-your-gut-day.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

OniCourseMusha

Wow how many months has it been when I last post?  Anyways like to say Happy Thanksgiving.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

JohnnyAR

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on November 27, 2008, 06:47:34 PM
Wow how many months has it been when I last post?  Anyways like to say Happy Thanksgiving.

Its been a while man...

SweetNiar

Took a few hours to finish the turkey day dinner and everyone sat down and ate thier portion in 15 minutes and I had to put away the left overs.   It felt like watching a bottle rocket  o_o  All that preparing and *poof* it was over.

Ah well there is always pumpkin pie for dessert! :D

JohnnyAR

Well relatives are gone...

Tsubasa

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Shinsengumi

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook