Devil May Cry 2009

Started by DarkFujin, November 30, 2008, 10:17:42 AM

DarkFujin

IMPORTANT NEW INFO AS OF 1/23/09, PLEASE READ:
Ten minutes before the gathering, I will go to the Fanime gathering table and retrive a staff member to take a couple group photos for Fanime to use. If you do not wish to be in these pictures, please step aside. These pictures will be used by Fanime, and if you are there, you are giving them consent to photograph you and use your image. Please read THIS THREAD for more details, or PM BSaphire if you have any questions.

I will also remind everyone of this at the time of the gathering in case someone shows up who did not return to this thread!
------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, it's never too early to start planning, right? So, let's start planning a DMC gathering!

So... who's coming as a DMC character? What days would work best?

Cosplayers:

DMC 1:

DMC 2:
-Dante: CosplayerGabi

DMC 3:
-Dante: Strider Dragon
-Vergil: Moogleborg

DMC 4:
-Lady: DarkFujin, DayDreamerNessa
-Nero: Shivaness, Buttercup-chan

anime/manga/other:

Non-cosplay: