Lolita Ouji Picnic 2009 Thank you for coming I hope everyone posts pictures now

Started by Lizchan33, December 04, 2008, 01:37:11 AM

Roguethe

No problem, I'll just need to know how many I should bring.
But I guess that all depends on how many people join the gathering. ^^

I draw sometimessss

kittymaxwell2004

My friend and I would love to join the tea party! My friends screen name is RiaMia89. We will bring cookies! Please count us in!!

Lizchan33

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 14, 2009, 03:38:48 PM
Might I just ask that the skirt not show the petticoat? Just to be a little more lolita ^_^

@Kittymaxwell2004
I added you on the list :3

Roguethe

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 17, 2009, 12:11:22 AM
Might I just ask that the skirt not show the petticoat? Just to be a little more lolita ^_^

@Kittymaxwell2004
Sure, no problem.
I'll just pull it up under the dress when it's time for the picnic. ^w^

I draw sometimessss

Lizchan33

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 17, 2009, 12:45:32 AM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 17, 2009, 12:11:22 AM

@Kittymaxwell2004
Sure, no problem.
I'll just pull it up under the dress when it's time for the picnic. ^w^
Okay Thank you!!!!
I know there are many elitist that seem to talk smack behind peoples backs...

Roguethe

No Problem~
And beleive me, I know xD people have tryed to argue with me on whether or not I was wearing Shiro or Gothic Lolita, lol.

I draw sometimessss

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm going to make it this year in my Sweet (Pink) Lolita outfit. I'll also bring SOMETHING to the party. I'll see what they have on Thursday when me and a friend go shopping.

samcarter

I'll update my "something" listing for bringing to cookies and I'll try to bring something to drink
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

fanime_lo-ve

i wouldn't miss it. I was thereso far each year. XD (in the shadows)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on January 26, 2009, 10:22:26 PM
i wouldn't miss it. I was thereso far each year. XD (in the shadows)
Lucky you! I haven't be able to go to a single one yet. This year I SHOULD totally be able to come though! <3

Leyoto

I could probably make it! I have a nice black and white walolita. And I could bring fancy homemade chocolates or cookies of some sorts. Id just need to know how much Id need to make is all :3

You can totally put me down as a maybe.
Cosplays '09
---------
~*Walolita
~*Soul Eater - Mizune 3 mouse form
~*AJAA: Apollo Justice (maybe)

(icon by Croik)

j9isawesome

I plan on making it. I met a lot of great girls last year. :) I'll try to bring cucumber & creamcheese sandwhiches, probably something else as well. I'll also make sure to bring an extra blanket or two to help make sure no one is stuck sitting on the ground. I might bring my husband along, he's still unsure if he wants to rock the aristocrat gear this year.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Kazuko

@j9 dude colin rocks as a dandy c: he would probally make a good kodona

I will come for sure c: I will be sweet lolita and I can see what I can bring

*rei*

Hello! I really want to try to make it for the picnic this year... the other years I've been occupied with running around the con for other things. I will be wearing the aristocrat. I shall bring jasmine tea to contribute. If you have a request for something else to drink, let me know! I can't wait!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

c_jai

Hi! I'm hoping to come, but I guess I must ask. Are EGL clothes mandatory? I'm set with an outfit, but I'm going to be at the con with a group a group of my friends that I wouldn't want to ditch just because they didn't have the proper dress for the picnic.

Dalcora

Why is it a Ouji picnic? Anyone want to explain what that is? The only Ouji I know of is with the Ouji board (as a spirit game.)

I may be coming. It depends on whether I am making a new outfit or no. I probably will at this point but am still not sure. Are BJDs welcome at this gathering?
Even lesbians need to be loved. Without us, there'd be no yuri! ^,~

j9isawesome

Quote from: Dalcora on March 27, 2009, 04:06:43 PM
Why is it a Ouji picnic? Anyone want to explain what that is? The only Ouji I know of is with the Ouji board (as a spirit game.)

I may be coming. It depends on whether I am making a new outfit or no. I probably will at this point but am still not sure. Are BJDs welcome at this gathering?
Ouji means price, think kodona or gothic aristocrat outfits. She just means that all styles of lolita, including boystyle are welcome. Not that we'll be sitting around playing with a Ouija board
Formerly known as Felicity869

jobiberry

Hi^^
I hope to make it a bit later.
I don't get out of my church job till 12:30, so it will be a stretch!
But I don't want to miss ToT
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Lizchan33

I'm sorry I'm notorious for not updating stuff.... Is anyone else bringing anything?

Lizchan33

Quote from: c_jai on March 11, 2009, 07:24:42 PM
Hi! I'm hoping to come, but I guess I must ask. Are EGL clothes mandatory? I'm set with an outfit, but I'm going to be at the con with a group a group of my friends that I wouldn't want to ditch just because they didn't have the proper dress for the picnic.

to be honest, the first year I held it everyone and their brother came and when I walked away to get more stuff I came back to everyone taking pictures and then everyone left and I had extra food so I gave it to random con-goers.
This last year I moved it to the more secluded locale and fewer people came but all of them were quite well dressed and most all brought something, unlike the first time.

I would prefer if you are going to come and eat please dress accordingly, but if there is no way please don't take food that is for those that dressed for the occasion and contributed.