Lolita Ouji Picnic 2009 Thank you for coming I hope everyone posts pictures now

Started by Lizchan33, December 04, 2008, 01:37:11 AM

Lizchan33

Updates all around so please keep checking up : D

kittymaxwell2004

I'm wearing a different lolita than I had planned. But I just want to make sure the one I'm actually wearing is acceptable!!! Here's link, if some one could let me know. Cause i don't want to wear the wrong thing!!! Thank you!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-lolita-cosplay-costume-dresses-L043_W0QQitemZ320369780232QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63861QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Lizchan33

Quote from: kittymaxwell2004 on May 11, 2009, 09:39:01 PM
I'm wearing a different lolita than I had planned. But I just want to make sure the one I'm actually wearing is acceptable!!! Here's link, if some one could let me know. Cause i don't want to wear the wrong thing!!! Thank you!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-lolita-cosplay-costume-dresses-L043_W0QQitemZ320369780232QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63861QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

That's fine as long as you accessorize properly : 3

BSaphire

I wanted to let you know that I will be there in my newest creation: a shorter (knee length) EGL and I will be looking for feedback on it for completing the whole look (for now it is geared towards the B&W Ball) I will also be bringing assorted berries and fruit salt water taffy. I am not sure if my youngest is coming and Youko_Kurama will not be able to attend Fanime this year due to expenses of coming out from FL. :(

Hugs
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kouri Neko

I may come and look, but no lolita costume this year. 
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

Mileenagrace

I'll go. Is it okay if my mom and my friend Sokeatr come along? I'm going cosplayed as my gaia avi...I think I posted in your topic on gaia. My mom deffinately won't be dressed elegantly, but Sokeatr will be wearing a black dress...I don't know what it looks like. I may or may not be able to bring food, so I apologize.... sorry. 
~If it was a crime to be awesome, I'd have been arrested a looooonnnnggg time ago. l:D

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Jail Bait

Hi again! I changed my mind. I'm not bringing gummies because they now give me a stomach ache.  :-[ So now I'm going to bring these cute pre-packaged brownies!

Since there was 21 people on the list, I only needed 4 boxes! There are 6 packages per box (each package has 2 little brownies) there would be a little set of 2 per person! http://www.rince.org/images/CosmicBrownies.jpg is the box....they are sooooo good...... ^-^ I didn't know if it was okay to open the package and separate the pairs within the package, so a pair a person! ^-^

Is it okay to change that so late in the game?

PS. You lost the game. ^_^

SukieNeko

This sounds fun, if it's ok, I'll try and show up. I'm going to be dressed lolita most of the convention, my gothic lolita dress from last year and my new sweet lolita dress.

Touya no Miko

Unfortunately guys, I might not make the picnic this year, since I want to go to the Hetalia gathering.

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

fanime_lo-ve

XD the bleach gather is around the same time... how am I gonna do this hehe. XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lizchan33

Quote from: Jail Bait on May 18, 2009, 08:41:46 PM
Hi again! I changed my mind. I'm not bringing gummies because they now give me a stomach ache.  :-[ So now I'm going to bring these cute pre-packaged brownies!

Since there was 21 people on the list, I only needed 4 boxes! There are 6 packages per box (each package has 2 little brownies) there would be a little set of 2 per person! http://www.rince.org/images/CosmicBrownies.jpg is the box....they are sooooo good...... ^-^ I didn't know if it was okay to open the package and separate the pairs within the package, so a pair a person! ^-^

Is it okay to change that so late in the game?

PS. You lost the game. ^_^

I already knew I lost the game but now you have too!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yeah that's fine, it will be the first 21 getting those brownies : D
I'm not sure if more will show up

Lizchan33

Quote from: Mileenagrace on May 15, 2009, 06:03:49 PM
I'll go. Is it okay if my mom and my friend Sokeatr come along? I'm going cosplayed as my gaia avi...I think I posted in your topic on gaia. My mom deffinately won't be dressed elegantly, but Sokeatr will be wearing a black dress...I don't know what it looks like. I may or may not be able to bring food, so I apologize.... sorry. 

It sounds ok but I would prefer that if you aren't dressed nicely you shouldn't be munching the food.... It's costing me a fortune and unless I had extra, it seems to be a hassle to give food to people I wasn't planning to.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's like salior moon going in on a naruto picture.....

coppeliad

If it's still ok to RSVP, I'd like to bring my friend, Stevie, and I. We should be dressed up as a Gothic Lolita and matching Dandy (Although I haven't seen her finished costume yet!)

I will make sure to bring some mini-muffins on behalf of the both of us.

Are there any other lolita gatherings going on? This is the first year I will be in Lolita garb the whole entire con and I'd really like to participate in many lolita events! :)

Lizchan33

Quote from: coppeliad on May 20, 2009, 07:42:22 PM
If it's still ok to RSVP, I'd like to bring my friend, Stevie, and I. We should be dressed up as a Gothic Lolita and matching Dandy (Although I haven't seen her finished costume yet!)

I will make sure to bring some mini-muffins on behalf of the both of us.

Are there any other lolita gatherings going on? This is the first year I will be in Lolita garb the whole entire con and I'd really like to participate in many lolita events! :)
Mine is the only one I know of... there is a picnic for this one anime that is cute but no lolita specifically.
I'll add you to the list, hopefully everyone brings stuff....

KuroNek0

I'm terribly sorry. I don't think I will be able to make it on Sunday :[.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I was the one that brought Pocky. I'm sorry I didn't stay for long. My cousin Mar who's moving far away came unexpectedly with his friend. So I ended up staying with them. I'm sorry @.@

My two real complaints was that it was a little hard to reach some of the food, maybe next time we could rotate the food every now and then, since it seemed like most people just ate what was closest to them. My other thing was that it seemed like I was the only person really interested in conversation on my side of the blanket, which was the bottom right, closer to the Convention. Next time I'll sit where the more talkative Lolis were. ^^;

Still though it WAS a nice Gathering and you Lolitas were nice, and I DID have fun. It was awesome just to say I FINALLY made it this year! I hope next time I can stay for longer, and I'll try to bring drinks, since those seemed in short supply.

Lizchan33

To be honest I was thinking about joining with the convention so I get to use the maid cafe area but no news on that specifically. Also, I told everyone to mingle and be sociable but that's the most I can do.

Nina Star 9

It was a lot of fun this year, as always. :D

I'll get my pics up (+ my pics from after the fashion show) soon.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Lizchan33 on May 28, 2009, 02:12:08 PM
To be honest I was thinking about joining with the convention so I get to use the maid cafe area but no news on that specifically. Also, I told everyone to mingle and be sociable but that's the most I can do.
Well no worries! It was VERY special just to be able to make it there at all, much less eat snacks and drink lemonade with you all! It's also partially my fault for being too shy to go to one of the other sides of the blanket to try to make new friends.

I also hope people enjoyed my pocky. ^^;

I want to do it again next year, and hopefully stay for the whole event ^^;