Lolita Ouji Picnic 2009 Thank you for coming I hope everyone posts pictures now

Started by Lizchan33, December 04, 2008, 01:37:11 AM

BSaphire

Thank you everyone for such a lovely picnic. I'm sorry that I couldn't really stay this year... being staff this year I had to fulfill that role first. I am glad that some of you enjoyed the taffy and if there are flavor requests I can see about getting them for next year.

Lizchan: I will be talking with several other Fanime departments besides maid cafe due to the increase of participation with the con events by the cosplayers. I want to make as many wonderful things happen as I possibly can. I'll probably see you at dead dog and we can talk more.

I sure hope that there is a pic of everyone. I'm not sure if my photog was able to get one/find the area, so I may need a pic for the book I am working on...

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Nina Star 9

Whatever flavour of taffy that was that was green and pink, GET THAT AGAIN. <3333333 I think I ate all of them out of the container, but there weren't nearly enough to begin with.

Thanks for the taffy, it was tasty, in other words. :D

...By the way, I was the girl in yellow.

Lizchan33

Quote from: BSaphire on May 28, 2009, 09:37:02 PM
Thank you everyone for such a lovely picnic. I'm sorry that I couldn't really stay this year... being staff this year I had to fulfill that role first. I am glad that some of you enjoyed the taffy and if there are flavor requests I can see about getting them for next year.

Lizchan: I will be talking with several other Fanime departments besides maid cafe due to the increase of participation with the con events by the cosplayers. I want to make as many wonderful things happen as I possibly can. I'll probably see you at dead dog and we can talk more.

I sure hope that there is a pic of everyone. I'm not sure if my photog was able to get one/find the area, so I may need a pic for the book I am working on...

Squidge
B

I'm still sad you didn't get to hang out longer but staff obligations do come first. I liked the pink/red taffy a lot....

What's dead dog? It'll be nice to know if we can get more convention support. I know there were quite a few people taking pictures so your photographer might have made his way there....

samcarter

*lurks for pictures* I'll get them up as soon as I get them from my friend. I'll be seeing her next week for sure.  Try to get them up the week after that >.< sorry about taking so long
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Lizchan33

Lizchan33

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY ARE UP!!! Now no one else has any excuses xD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Lizchan33 on June 01, 2009, 08:56:31 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW you girly girls look so cute
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lizchan33

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 01, 2009, 09:12:39 AM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on June 01, 2009, 08:56:31 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW you girly girls look so cute
You were supposed to come too!!!! >:P

slimchance

After coming to your picnic, Maiyu and I were so inspired by you guys, so we decided to have our own Lolita Tea Party in our home town - Anime Expo - Los Angeles.  If any of you are coming to AX, we would like you to come and join us with our first ever tea party. YAY

Here is the link:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=2987633#post2987633

PS: we are the two girls that brought that can of popcorn. ^_^

Chibi_Haku

Yay!  Thank you for the pictures!  Everyone looks so cute!  -^_^-  I look forward to 2010~  this time i'll bring sweets!

Ayanami Rei First Child

I was thinking sometime before FanimeCon we could try to have a Gothic Lolita Tea Party at the Japanese Tea Garden! I just think that it would be a beautiful place to host a lovely tea party ^_^

Lizchan33

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on July 04, 2009, 09:14:39 PM
I was thinking sometime before FanimeCon we could try to have a Gothic Lolita Tea Party at the Japanese Tea Garden! I just think that it would be a beautiful place to host a lovely tea party ^_^

I'd have to say I don't want to.... Tea parties take a lot more skill, money, and finesse. I have really only one of the three.... Picnics take less finesse and making it a pot luck saves money.

Oh! On another note for everyone else, I'll hopefully have the thread for next year up soon, I want to be more prepared. My co-host that has taken to ditching the picnic is going to learn how to fondant cake and I'll learn and maybe make a pretty cake centerpiece.