Lolita Ouji Picnic 2009 Thank you for coming I hope everyone posts pictures now

Started by Lizchan33, December 04, 2008, 01:37:11 AM

Lizchan33

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Like before we will have a list of screen names of people going. If you have your friends going they will be added under friend of =screenname here= on the list.
It will be held in the same area, or right outside the convention center(not in front of the fountain though).
If there are any questions or comments, please leave them as replies in here. If you have any personal questions pm me please.
:3
We plan for it to be on Sunday around 11 to 1.

UPDATE
*Last year we were lucky enough to get donated $14 towards the picnic. Of course all the snacks paper plates and games as well as a blanket provided by me I purchase, so if you bring money to donate I will have a little box to put them in. Thank you Very Much!
*This is a POTLUCK thank you!

Lizchan33

Also I'm very sorry about not posting pictures.... I have had Camera problems...... so not pictures from me... I don't know what happen to them.

KuroNek0

Since it's a potluck, does everyone attending have to bring food?

Nina Star 9

You can count me in, of course! :D

I don't know what I'll bring, if anything. I come from 2+ hours away, so it is hard. :<

wickedbi1ch

friend and I are in as well! No clue what her screen name is but she knows about this already. Since we're all going shopping before Fanime I'm offering to get food that is wanted in particular that I know and am able to get for those who know they're not able to get for fanime. buah FOOD! XD
~ Life's easy because of its hardships....

FANIME '09!!!!!!

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on December 05, 2008, 09:48:27 AM
You can count me in, of course! :D

I don't know what I'll bring, if anything. I come from 2+ hours away, so it is hard. :<
Well you know I'm in the same boat as you. I'm coming from stockton which is only an hour south of sacramento.....

@wicked: I'll put you down for you and +1 as well as shopping trip :3

@KuroNeko: bring food is prefered because I'm not rich and not sponsored by anyone... this is independent of the convention.

Jail Bait

Quote from: wickedbi1ch on December 07, 2008, 08:59:02 AM
friend and I are in as well! No clue what her screen name is but she knows about this already. Since we're all going shopping before Fanime I'm offering to get food that is wanted in particular that I know and am able to get for those who know they're not able to get for fanime. buah FOOD! XD

I'm the other friend! Jennafuzz! You're using a real pic? Bleh! You're ruining the anonymous-ness of a forum! I think I'll bring little asian cookies to the picnic, that and the little gummies! -That may change before fanime, though...I'll see what's available at that time-

wickedbi1ch

just 'cause people can see me doesn't mean they know me....I wanna get cupcakes now...and maybe thermoses full of tea....ooohhhhhhh that's a good idea Chan, lol I've got like two tall thermoses and the night before we can make tea!!!!! chocolate cigars...FOODNET I'm so gonna hit that place up and Costco. and Ranch 99 (if i'm in the area) dude....see ya!
~ Life's easy because of its hardships....

FANIME '09!!!!!!

Touya no Miko

I'll be there as always! I'll bring in some traditional Japanese sweets for you guys.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

KuroNek0

Hm..okay then, I will most likely be there with my friends. I don't know what their screen names are, but if they can make it, they'll post.
I may or may not bring treats. It really depends what I have avaliable at the time. I apologize in advance if I don't show up with food :[

samcarter

looking at the times things are right now I can so do this ^_^ and I have cute dresses now I can wear... the hardest thing is going to be to decide which to wear though.... *loves the patterns in the Bible*

I'll bring foodage of some sort
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

jackehhh

I'm totally here.
I'll probably do what you call "Punk Lolita" :3
----------------------------

Shippuuden Sasuke - 100%

Lizchan33

Lizchan33

Quote from: KuroNek0 on December 04, 2008, 05:42:52 PM
Since it's a potluck, does everyone attending have to bring food?

It's preferred because I am a broke college student too... and financial stability isn't part of that equation....

Lizchan33

I might do Ouji this year........ I don't have any new dresses... =_=
Hahahah

Roguethe

I'll try to come but I can't promise anything between my cosplays.
I'd like to meet up with other Lolita lovers ^^

I draw sometimessss

Lynévaeh

Well.... You knows I'm gunna be there.... since I'm staying with you.... soo it's a must... epecially since I'm goin as Sailor Loli!!! yay... GO NAVY!! : )

Lizchan33

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 12, 2009, 10:46:36 PM
If you wear that cute Okami outfit you were posting about I'd be happy if you dropped by.

Roguethe

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 13, 2009, 03:06:01 PM
If you wear that cute Okami outfit you were posting about I'd be happy if you dropped by.

Oooh really? >w< I guess it can be considered waloli huh? with the pink petticoat and all..
Okay! Count me in, I don't know what I'll bring yet, perhaps I'll make some sweet swiss cake rolls and slice them and bring them in a bento for everyone. Those are pretty easy to eat while standing after all.
I'll even make them pink <3

I draw sometimessss

Lizchan33

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 13, 2009, 03:13:19 PM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 13, 2009, 03:06:01 PM

Oooh really? >w< I guess it can be considered waloli huh? with the pink petticoat and all..
Okay! Count me in, I don't know what I'll bring yet, perhaps I'll make some sweet swiss cake rolls and slice them and bring them in a bento for everyone. Those are pretty easy to eat while standing after all.
I'll even make them pink <3

OOOOOHhhhhhhh please dooo!!!!!
That sounds adorable! :3