Macross Universe Gathering 2009

Started by Evangelion Xgouki, December 04, 2008, 01:51:17 PM

Evangelion Xgouki

It's been 25 years since the idol singing, love triangle focused, transforming plane and spaceship series known as Super Dimensional Fortress Macross premiered in Japan.  The 25th anniversary has been celebrated with the saga continued in Macross Frontier and soon a new movie as well.  So who's going to be a part of the celebration and show your love with some Macross cosplay?

And oddly enough 2009 (February 7th) is also the year the Zentradi folded into our solar system and the start of Space War I.  Fanime will be happening between eps 06 and 07 of the original series as well as the month ARMD IV and V are commissioned.

GATHERING INFORMATION

Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009
Location: Fountains in front of the convention center entrance
Time: 1:00 p.m. (1300 hours)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

LunaNeko

Awww, Macross was always the most epic anime evar. I am not sure if I will cosplay anything from old Macross, but I do have 3 Sheryl Nome outfits from Macross Frontier and my Chibi has 3 Ranka Lee outfits, haha, we would love to join this gathering at Fanime!!!

Nishi

My friend and I have Macross Frontier cosplays, we'd totally be up for a gathering! XD
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Evangelion Xgouki

First post updated with gathering information.

BSaphire

This gathering is currently NOT "UnOfficial" or "Official" by my list.

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC