Paying for others

Started by hardman-eaa-, December 05, 2008, 03:51:18 PM

hardman-eaa-

Hello so far I search this forums and found some answers sorry if I totaly lost it...but my question is can i pay for others (such as my girlfriend) last yea i pre reg and i had the option to pay for guests i beleaive but didnt use it now i want to pay for her so how do i go about doing that....

the options i saw not sure if it will work

set up two acounts one for me and one for her she can set her own acount and i can set mine

she just turn 18 and dont have anyhting IDs bank and such ( there should be enough time to get an ID not triping about it lol)

I have more then one credit cards and one post said useing the same credit card didnt work and useing the same pay pal acount didnt work befor i start buying my ticket is the system able to accepted payments from the same paypal acount ? for two diffrent people ? thank you

ewu

you should be able to pay for each individually through the same CC and/or paypal account.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

hardman-eaa-

ok thanks ill reply if anything eles gose wrong

heeroyuy135

Remember: Both of you have to show up in order to claim. Even if you paid it with the same PayPal account, you won't be able to pick both of them up without proper ID for all members of the party.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on December 14, 2008, 01:27:37 AM
Remember: Both of you have to show up in order to claim. Even if you paid it with the same PayPal account, you won't be able to pick both of them up without proper ID for all members of the party.

Unless they bring back group registration...in which case, whoever covered the group bill can pick up their entire group's badges up by his or herself with the proper ID.

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Corvin

I was trying to buy a pass for my friend after I bought one for myself, but it says my username is already taken. Should I just make another account (she doesn't have one) and pay with my paypal?

ewu

yes set up an account for her and then you can pay for it. Be sure to give her the login info.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom