2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

hellangel

Quote from: raenef on January 07, 2009, 12:36:33 AM
I havent been able to get ahold of too much of the anime, so I haven't seen that episode...

EDIT: the london bridge singing guy? I managed to find that on youtube XD
Nah, he's I think only from the manga

Edit edit: siigh, I found the little guy. Nah, the joker is http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/view/169727/the_circus second from left

haha, no worries, i def know how joker looks. it's just the character design for the puppet in the anime was so similar to joker that i'm worried they might skip the circus arc (i hope not!!)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

raenef

Quote from: hellangel on January 07, 2009, 03:51:14 PM
I havent been able to get ahold of too much of the anime, so I haven't seen that episode...

Edit edit: siigh, I found the little guy. Nah, the joker is http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/view/169727/the_circus second from left

haha, no worries, i def know how joker looks. it's just the character design for the puppet in the anime was so similar to joker that i'm worried they might skip the circus arc (i hope not!!)

I hope they don't! I love the circus arc, it's awesome. So yea, chaosbark is gonna be snake, I gotta figure out how to make the scales for Snake's face.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

Quote from: raenef on January 07, 2009, 09:06:20 PM
Quote from: hellangel on January 07, 2009, 03:51:14 PM

I hope they don't! I love the circus arc, it's awesome. So yea, chaosbark is gonna be snake, I gotta figure out how to make the scales for Snake's face.
I haven't watched any of the anime yet :o I want to see the circus arc, too - so many awesome characters! I look forward to seeing what Rae has in store for Snake's make-up.

raenef

Does anyone plan on doing a masquerade skit for Kuroshitsuji?

sael

Quote from: raenef on January 08, 2009, 12:26:38 AM
Oooo, someone should! I demand subtle SebastianxCiel as to keep it authentic <3 If anyone wants to participate in one, I like writing skits and I'd especially love putting one together for Kuroshitsuji!

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on January 08, 2009, 12:45:51 PM
Quote from: raenef on January 08, 2009, 12:26:38 AM
Oooo, someone should! I demand subtle SebastianxCiel as to keep it authentic <3 If anyone wants to participate in one, I like writing skits and I'd especially love putting one together for Kuroshitsuji!
Please please please can we get a skit together?

Aishasama

Masquerade day would probably be a bad day to do it. If a BB group were to enter the masq, they're probably too busy w/ that day to attend. Or perhaps they'd want to reveal their costumes at the Masq. Is there anything wrong with doing it Sunday?

(I'm a BB fan and photographer, but alas, I have other gatherings to go to for saturday. Yes, I do have a selfish agenda.)

raenef

Chaosbark and I are going to the bleach gathering on Sunday, so we might wanna be careful about scheduling. Also, if we do it in the Hilton lobby or something, Snake can come with a real snake XD

sael

Quote from: raenef on January 09, 2009, 12:15:22 PM
Chaosbark and I are going to the bleach gathering on Sunday, so we might wanna be careful about scheduling. Also, if we do it in the Hilton lobby or something, Snake can come with a real snake XD

If we get a Kuroshitsuji group together for Masquerade, I'd quite prefer to have the gathering on the same day as Raenef will be doing the makeup for Snake and I'd hate to force her do it twice. But, that's just my opinion. If Rae doesn't mind then either day is fine by me.

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on January 09, 2009, 05:50:10 PM
Quote from: raenef on January 09, 2009, 12:15:22 PM

If we get a Kuroshitsuji group together for Masquerade, I'd quite prefer to have the gathering on the same day as Raenef will be doing the makeup for Snake and I'd hate to force her do it twice. But, that's just my opinion. If Rae doesn't mind then either day is fine by me.

I don't care either way, though I hope I have time between gatherings if its on sunday, chaos' makeup will take a bit

roth14

I will be coming but I am not I have not chosen between Sebastian and Ciel yet. Sorry.

hellangel

Actually, I'm planning this for Masquerade day (Saturday) because it's the only semi-free day I have, sort of. OH!smeCK is performing in the Masquerade, so I'm definitely planning this gathering around it, hence having it at 2:30 PM, after rehearsals. (Rehearsals traditionally end at 2 PM and call time is 5 PM, right?) We can adjust as necessary once the schedule for rehearsal is out, too.

Otherwise, we *could* schedule for another day, I suppose...~

Quote from: roth14 on January 11, 2009, 08:19:38 PM
I will be coming but I am not I have not chosen between Sebastian and Ciel yet. Sorry.
No problem ^_^
Upcoming events:

raenef

Quote from: hellangel on January 11, 2009, 11:18:54 PM
Actually, I'm planning this for Masquerade day (Saturday) because it's the only semi-free day I have, sort of. OH!smeCK is performing in the Masquerade, so I'm definitely planning this gathering around it, hence having it at 2:30 PM, after rehearsals. (Rehearsals traditionally end at 2 PM and call time is 5 PM, right?) We can adjust as necessary once the schedule for rehearsal is out, too.

Otherwise, we *could* schedule for another day, I suppose...~

Quote from: roth14 on January 11, 2009, 08:19:38 PM
No problem ^_^

No no, Sat is marvelous XD

roth14

Saturday works for me. I will just be running back and forth between gatherings :D. But thats the fun part.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

xXunyuuXx

Ohhhh~
I am so looking forward to this. I can make little treats or snacks and carry it in a basket. 8D
Just tell me if I can help out in any ways.

hellangel

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on January 14, 2009, 06:06:14 PM
Ohhhh~
I am so looking forward to this. I can make little treats or snacks and carry it in a basket. 8D

Awesome! Volunteering anything would be helpful ^__^ Are you going to be a specific character, too?
Upcoming events:

sael

Might be able to bring some sugar cookies, it depends if I have enough time between when I get home and when I leave for San Jose. Maybe I can talk my sister into helping me seeing as I'll be helping her with her costume. They aren't all that fancy, but they're yummy ^__^

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: hellangel on January 14, 2009, 09:07:00 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on January 14, 2009, 06:06:14 PM
Ohhhh~

Awesome! Volunteering anything would be helpful ^__^ Are you going to be a specific character, too?

Awww I wish I could but I am currently book for cosplaying all weekend. Plus my wallet has been crying for a couple of weeks since I have nothing to feed it with. Not even the coins. But I would love to participate and bring yummies  and see all of you guys 8D

Aishasama

Quote from: hellangel on January 11, 2009, 11:18:54 PM
OH!smeCK is performing in the Masquerade

Ooh, is it going to be BB? Already in the thread people were requesting it, so it'd be a dream come true for them. :D