2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

hellangel

I'm writing us on Sunday for now~ as tradition would have it, the Kuro gathering is usually on the same day as B&W Ball. Please comment if you'd like to change the day. Also comment if you have a time preference.

Mochi-Snack: my apologies, I seem to have missed your character. Did you select one to add to the cast list? (or shall I list you as a general attendee?)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

MokurenTattoo

I'd like any time before the ball. ^^
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

mochisnack

Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

ruby19_4

mmm.... hope I dont interact with naruto gathering. Let see what it is going to be.

Angelx624

I don't think I can miss this. ;D Put me down as Grell!! ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

hellangel

Updated.

If you are attending Tea and are not noted as thus on the list, please go ahead and inform me. Thank you!
Upcoming events:

LastExile

Put me down as Claude. :]

MokurenTattoo

Instead of Ciel, I'll be attending as Grell.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

BerrySinh

Fanime was my first anime convention this year and I stumbled upon the Kuroshitsuji gathering when you guys were taking photos I thought it was super thrilling to watch and to see you guys had so much fun! I was wondering if I can join the gathering next year but my outfit will be kodona base but not any character in particular is that alright?

Edit: -Opps sorry I didn't know if this thread is for the afternoon tea or the photo taking, I was aiming for the afternoon tea gathering- Any answers is much appreciated <3 :3

hellangel

List updated!

Quote from: BerrySinh on December 16, 2010, 05:55:41 PM
Opps sorry I didn't know if this thread is for the afternoon tea or the photo taking, I was aiming for the afternoon tea gathering- Any answers is much appreciated <3 :3

Link to Afternoon Tea is in the first post :3
Upcoming events:

livi-chan

Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

hellangel

Upcoming events:

marisuga

I will be there! It may only be to take pictures, but if I can get a costume together I will well... be in character ^^; Not sure which character yet, possibly Grell, or Lizzy, or Finny (I LOVE FINNY), or... I don't know I'll think on it!

Also depends on when the Hetalia gathering is as that's my main gathering :/

Poof-Aro

EDIT: Can't go as Grell sadly... cosplay fell threw...
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

fanime_lo-ve

Hey, It looks like I'm not Hanna anymore. I changed to Prince Soma. His costume is all done, so yeaaaaah. :}
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

marisuga

I've officially decided to be Choir Boy!Grell hehe

I'm excited for this guys ^^

The only thing is, that the Hetalia gathering is going to be on Sunday around 10:30 (as of the consensus right now) so if the Kuroshitsuji could be done around... 12:00? that would be great Then I'd have time to run back to my hotel room, change into Grell and make it to this gathering.

Plus, since hetalia will probably be one of the bigger gatherings again this year, I'm most likely not the only one here who's trying to do both ><

ruby19_4

Im not sure if I posted already, but I will be also at the tea party. Im glad my naruto gathering is on different date.

Angelx624

Well, if no other gatherings interfere, I might attend the tea, too. :3 And yes, as Grell. ;D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Enkai

Also assuming no other gatherings conflict, my husband and I will probably be at the gathering at least as Madame Red and Grell.  Maybe the tea party as well, depends on what's going on.

sael

As per usual, I'll be changing my plans. Going to bring back a massive revamp of my first Kuroshitsuji cosplay since I absolutely adore Snake. Assuming that the Bleach gathering is not occurring at the same time, I'll try to drag Yukari Kaiba along as Dagger.