2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

ruby19_4

I was wrong. There is a lot of ciel instead. Interesting?!

freedomtorhyme

Quote from: Soxrocker04 on May 19, 2011, 11:39:23 PM
I'll be going as Wonderland!William~ Just have to finish my vest and ears >.> Can't wait to see you all there!

Yes! Another Wonderland cosplayer! I'm going as Wonderland Ciel; we need a picture together!

My friend will be a taking pictures during this gathering; we have a pretty decent camera, and she's got pretty decent photography skills. So don't worry; many pictures will be taken, and I'll be sure to upload them. If anyone doesn't want their pictures uploaded to the Deviantart and/or Facebook, make sure to tell me!

koolcalcat1

Hmmm will there be any plutos? That would be fun

Cosplay Circus

I might come as trap Ciel in a red/black version, depends on when the Pandora Hearts gathering is...
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

Welp Ill see you all on Sunday! Heading out tommoro

RikuCosplayer

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 27, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
Welp Ill see you all on Sunday! Heading out tommoro

Yes, I'll sure see you there on Sunday
As Alois Trancy. Im heading out to Fanime tomarrow
as well. Yaay!!! HAPPY FANIME GUYS!!!!<3
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

RurouniKarly

I'm a little late to the game, but I'll be coming as Ciel (ball gown).

hellangel

Thanks, Everyone, for yet another fabulous year! Feel free to dump feedback and pictures here as we get the ball rolling for next year!

2012 Prelim Stats
Day: B&W Ball Day
Time: 3 PM

Much thanks to Chaosbark & co for running the Tea Gathering, as well as all participants of the mini post-gathering Gathering as well! (Sorry, there's too many of us, I can only run through things that would involve most attendees in the actual gathering.)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Tabbychan

Haha since it's updated to 2012 from what I see I'll be going as Madam Red To this next Year XD haha I've already started her cosplay. :P

raenef

Hell, the Pluto cosplayer and I would like to take over and lead the gathering next year with chaosbark, is that alright?
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

If it's alright with everyone and if it gets okay-ed by the Gathering Department, we were hoping to combine the tea and the gathering into one high tea/photo session. This worked out fantastic during the crack photo/post-gathering gathering - attendees had something to do while others had their photos taken. All in all it meshed well and we're hoping to expand it to encompass the official gathering as well. Right now we're looking into reserving a location with tables and chairs for attendees to wait/eat at while other groups get their photos taken. Given the calm nature of our gathering hopefully we'll be able to carry through with this plan.

raenef

*smiles and points at chaosbark* what she said ^ ^. The difference between a Ciel cosplayer and an Alois cosplayer, Ciel is always ever so much more eloquent.

This way also we wouldn't create quite as much of a fire hazard while at the same time not making the kuro cosplayers roast by being outside (assuming there is normal weather next year at con)
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

hellangel

Hmm tried that in previous years, but it didn't work out so well just because of our SHEER NUMBER. But, yes, feel free to take this and go at it, haha. I'll change the name of this thread and you can start a new one~ :3
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Taikei

Does anyone have pics of the Noah's Ark Circus group? I was the dagger

ruby19_4

I had so much fun, but next year I really need somebody willing to help me using my camera to take picture. My brother was being very annoying. I think he is very claustophobic. Anyway. let me know. thank you.

RikuCosplayer

I like how the Tea Gathering was next
to the rave. Lol That was awsome.

-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: RikuCosplayer on June 04, 2011, 02:11:12 PM

LOL I know! I lost both my Ciels to it for a while xD I just sat there on the ground eating cookies while I waited for them to come back lol

Oh and I may be coming back as Soma, in his ACTUAL outfit this time xD

RikuCosplayer

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 09, 2011, 11:07:31 PM
Quote from: RikuCosplayer on June 04, 2011, 02:11:12 PM

LOL I know! I lost both my Ciels to it for a while xD I just sat there on the ground eating cookies while I waited for them to come back lol

Oh and I may be coming back as Soma, in his ACTUAL outfit this time xD

Oh nice~ Lol Prince Soma is awsome, I like
how he is all clingy to Ciel, and Agni trysto
get him off. That part funny! They remind me
of Alois and Claude.x3

-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

BSaphire

I have locked this thread due to new organizer (s) for 2012 and Heulangel will not be returning to organize this gathering next year. Please refer to URL list to find new thread.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC