2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

roth14

Umm I decided i am going as (outerwear a.k.a the cloak )Ciel.

hellangel

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on January 14, 2009, 10:24:35 PMAwww I wish I could but I am currently book for cosplaying all weekend. Plus my wallet has been crying for a couple of weeks since I have nothing to feed it with. Not even the coins. But I would love to participate and bring yummies  and see all of you guys 8D

haha, that's fine. come and have fun anyway ^__^

Quote from: Aishasama on January 15, 2009, 12:49:23 PMOoh, is it going to be BB? Already in the thread people were requesting it, so it'd be a dream come true for them. :D

BB as in...Backstreet Boys? Not this year, haha. Er, what thread? (link??)

Quote from: roth14 on January 15, 2009, 07:17:32 PMUmm I decided i am going as (outerwear a.k.a the cloak )Ciel.

updated~!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

xXunyuuXx

hellangel

Quote from: hellangel on January 16, 2009, 11:15:29 PM
Quote from: Aishasama on January 15, 2009, 12:49:23 PMOoh, is it going to be BB? Already in the thread people were requesting it, so it'd be a dream come true for them. :D

BB as in...Backstreet Boys? Not this year, haha. Er, what thread? (link??)

Err wait BB as in Black Butler DUH *headdesk*

Ummm, no, we're performing as Ouran (again). But PHAB JAMS is my group that's running this tea gathering, and is comprised of members of OH!smeCK (specifically, the Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, and Hani of OH!smeCK). So I guess you could sorta say that OH!smeCK is doing BB? lol (hmmm maybe I can get our Kyouya to be Rau, hehe)
Upcoming events:

senritsu

yeah yeah, i'm in
either ciel or sebastian
or maybe even that puppet guy with the music box whose name i cant remember

... *grumbles about subaru always cosplaying the same thing as me*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

roth14

Is there a place or equipment to make the tea or warm it up, becasue I may be able to bring some utensils or others things if I know what they already have.

hellangel

hey, guys,
i'm currently not in the country, so forgive me if i make updates slower than usual ;__;

i was thinking we should take over the lobby of the marriot or the hilton. cuz the setting's pretty posh, y'know? if we can find an outlet, i have kettle that boils water in 2 minutes.
Upcoming events:

roth14

Hi everybody, since the last post inspired me to look at the lobbies, I took the virtual tour of lobbies and I really don't see an area for all of us or a plug :'(. I may be wrong though since the virtual tour of the Hilton may be outdated since they are renovating. Comments?

KuroOokami

Oh, I just now noticed this thread. *is very slow tonight*

I'll be showing up as the Undertaker, for sure. *is lame*

This sounds like a lot of fun, though, I can't wait! I should see if I can bring something to pitch in for this, too. *thinks*

sael

Quote from: KuroOokami on January 24, 2009, 07:24:12 PM
I'll be showing up as the Undertaker, for sure. *is lame*

Eh? I think that the Undertaker is cool. His character in general is hilarious - I love the chapters he shows up in. On a side note, us commoners (not sure how to classify the Undertaker exactly...) must band together and "crash" the high tea party the nobles (and their servants) will be having XD

Kamina_Chan

Oh I want to attend as Grell if that is alright with everyone.

hellangel

Guest list updated.

I do believe there are outlets, at least in the Marriott. There are lamps...plus I remember charging my phone in the lobby before XD

I can take a look again some time, or have someone look for me. I'm sure we can make things work either way :3
I could always pre-boil and bring a bajillion thermos. Or I'll just make tea in my hotel room and carry it over. Whatever.
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

Quote from: hellangel on January 25, 2009, 07:10:38 AM
Guest list updated.

I do believe there are outlets, at least in the Marriott. There are lamps...plus I remember charging my phone in the lobby before XD

I can take a look again some time, or have someone look for me. I'm sure we can make things work either way :3
I could always pre-boil and bring a bajillion thermos. Or I'll just make tea in my hotel room and carry it over. Whatever.
I wanted to let you know that the hotels would have issues with plugging in &/or serving stuff in the lobby... however ^^P There are other places and I am thinking of one in particular. When I go to SJ next month I will look into the area I am thinking of and if there are any outlets there it would be a great place to have your tea. If that area doesn't work then I will dig around and see if there are any others. I will also ask about using one of two other places and see if I can get something oked for all of you. Just trying to help so please don't "shoot the messenger" ^^)

Hugs
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

raenef

you can always boil the water in the elevator lobbies, i know they have lamps.

Oh, i will be bringing...special sushi XD
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

fanime_lo-ve

i would love to stop by to visit your tea gathering. I'm so in love with this series.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

sael

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on January 26, 2009, 10:19:24 PM
i would love to stop by to visit your tea gathering. I'm so in love with this series.

Yay! The more the merrier, fanime_lo-ve! Do come join our humble tea party ^__^

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: chaosbark on January 27, 2009, 12:03:57 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on January 26, 2009, 10:19:24 PM

Yay! The more the merrier, fanime_lo-ve! Do come join our humble tea party ^__^

Gladly. and thanks so much for the invite.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

raenef

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

hellangel

Quote from: BSaphire on January 25, 2009, 12:54:32 PMI wanted to let you know that the hotels would have issues with plugging in &/or serving stuff in the lobby... however ^^P There are other places and I am thinking of one in particular. When I go to SJ next month I will look into the area I am thinking of and if there are any outlets there it would be a great place to have your tea. If that area doesn't work then I will dig around and see if there are any others. I will also ask about using one of two other places and see if I can get something oked for all of you. Just trying to help so please don't "shoot the messenger" ^^)

Yeah, that occurred to me, too. I think I'm going to make tea in my room...but if you find something/place that'll work, that'll be great! Thanks~ :3
Upcoming events: