2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

roth14

raenef

Quote from: hellangel on March 13, 2009, 11:11:23 AM
a few years ago, i've had gatherings kicked out of there >___>

if it's the one with the snake sculpture I know the bleach people go there, and haven't been kicked out yet. We were part of a wedding once tho o.o
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Touya no Miko

Exactly how long will the gathering last?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

roth14

Quote from: raenef on March 14, 2009, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: hellangel on March 13, 2009, 11:11:23 AM
a few years ago, i've had gatherings kicked out of there >___>

if it's the one with the snake sculpture I know the bleach people go there, and haven't been kicked out yet. We were part of a wedding once tho o.o

Does any remember the year the group was kicked out?

LordMoufMouf

Why would a group get kicked out of a public park?
I wouldn't be surprised if they said group was noisy, rude, and disruptive. A quiet tea party shouldn't cause any trouble....

roth14

Well as long as no one tries any loud and vivid/specific yaoi (or any other sexual related stuff) joke/references/actions we should be good. For that is the only reason i can think of that may be a reason to the non anime people to try and kick us out.

sael

Public park + people + harmless jests = getting kicked out of the park? I can understand being asked to leave if people were to start whacking each other their props or some other total inappropriate actions were to take place, but I think our modest tea party provokes none of those reasons.

roth14

Quote from: chaosbark on March 15, 2009, 09:02:09 PM
Public park + people + harmless jests = getting kicked out of the park? I can understand being asked to leave if people were to start whacking each other their props or some other total inappropriate actions were to take place, but I think our modest tea party provokes none of those reasons.

Exactly. It just seems odd that this would happen.

hellangel

yeah, we were pretty surprised, too. we were just taking photos o__o;

as for how long it'll last...1-2 hours? isn't that the normal-ish length?

how about just outside at the fountains?
OR. The little garden/park on the Hilton side??? YES. We can meet up at the fountains and then move over there, if you guys don't know what I'm talking about...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

roth14

Quote from: hellangel on March 16, 2009, 06:00:29 PM
yeah, we were pretty surprised, too. we were just taking photos o__o;

as for how long it'll last...1-2 hours? isn't that the normal-ish length?

how about just outside at the fountains?
OR. The little garden/park on the Hilton side??? YES. We can meet up at the fountains and then move over there, if you guys don't know what I'm talking about...

Are there pictures?

hellangel

errr the only photos i've got are from an ouran shoot there way back in 2007, and they dont really show the place... =/
Upcoming events:

roth14

Well as long as it is good then it  will be fine.:) In my opinion, but i think it sounds more private.

hellangel

huuuu shall we just meet up at the fountains, then. i feel like we should SHARE OUR BEAUTY with the world...the garden/park at the hotel is kind of out-of-the-way
Upcoming events:

Touya no Miko

Quote from: hellangel on March 20, 2009, 12:19:11 AM
huuuu shall we just meet up at the fountains, then. i feel like we should SHARE OUR BEAUTY with the world...the garden/park at the hotel is kind of out-of-the-way

I hope the fountains won't be too crowded. Be sure to wear plenty of sun block folks!

Hmmm, I guess I could bring in some Japanese sweets for you guys. (Not like I'll share with you filthy demons)
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

hellangel

Shall we make it official, then? Meet at fountains? We will require coverings for the ground (and/or chairs/stools...SOMEONE BRING A THROWN FOR CIEL, KTHX XD )

Demons don't like sweets anyway.
Upcoming events:

roth14

Can I just bring a blanket instead? Its going to be REALLY hard to bring chairs.

sael

Wow, sounds like a plan. As for a throne, shouldn't Sebastian bring his master one? Us circus folks don't need the fancy stuff you rich people have. We just come for your grub. Oh, and change of plans: what I bring to the gathering will be edible and yummy, but they might not be sugar cookies. Sorry if that's a let down =(

hellangel

I was kidding about chairs. Sorta.

I _AM_ A THRONE!
Upcoming events:

hellangel

does anyone want a time BEFORE 2 PM? less tight schedule with masq, yeah?
Upcoming events:

sael

Woot! Spring break finally! Time for me to get cracking on cosplays!

Anytime is fine by me, as long as it isn't early in the morning.