2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

roth14

Quote from: hellangel on March 31, 2009, 12:43:33 AM
i kinda figured that the circus arc wouldn't show up, cuz drocell's (err that puppet guy, right?) design was soooo much like joker's...

It's probably based on the Joker's.

sael

Might be. Well, Snake's jacket is done. You guys get to laugh at me as I try to pick stuff up without getting the sleeves dirty - they extend a couple inches past my fingers. My sister tried to steal the jacket since she liked the sleeves =.=

LastExile

I haven't finished Kuroshitsuji yet, but I will be finished with it by the time Fanimecon rolls around.
Sadly, I don't have the resources to make a Kuroshitsuji cosplay outfit, but I will still definitely come and see the tea party. x3

hellangel

Quote from: LastExile on March 31, 2009, 09:57:13 AM
I haven't finished Kuroshitsuji yet, but I will be finished with it by the time Fanimecon rolls around.
Sadly, I don't have the resources to make a Kuroshitsuji cosplay outfit, but I will still definitely come and see the tea party. x3

Stalker.

(hahahah XD <3)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

deemoelester

Last week I finished the anime Kuroshitsuji and I'm currently in the process of reading the manga (it's slightly better) and trying to convince my friend to dress up like Finney. She's finished Kuroshitsuji too and loves it, but so far our only problem has been the hair. Her hair is waaaayy too long and she's not cutting it just for Fanime and the pageboy wig we bought ages ago might be too short to be styled correctly or just not work at all. If all else fails, she'll probably just be wearing Finney's straw hat throughout the entire thing.

hellangel

I probably have one that might work, if she wants to buy it off of me. I'll link ya when I make a sales post of wigs I have :3
Upcoming events:

hellangel

guest list updated
refreshments list updated
Upcoming events:

LastExile

Quote from: hellangel on April 02, 2009, 06:54:39 PM
Quote from: LastExile on March 31, 2009, 09:57:13 AM

Stalker.

(hahahah XD <3)
lol You know it. x]

LordMoufMouf

I'm going to try to bring some English sweeties and maybe some lemon curd or jam. ;)

hellangel

APPROVAL!

English foods = good. Yes. Love.
Upcoming events:

senritsu

ok, i wont have dark hair anymore for fanime so i cant be sebastian,
i'll be there as finny
i will try to drag a bard along
i'll see what kind of british numnums i can bring along
i promise bard wont cook them

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Chloe

I'm going as Ciel in Ball Gown, so I guess that'd make me the 2nd one?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

hellangel

updated~

@senritsu: (dryly) ah, but i love eating lumps of food with the same consistency as COAL. .__.
Upcoming events:

sael

Testing out a recipe this weekend; if its good, I'll be bringing orange mint cookies - though they might turn out being just mint it I can't find the orange mint leaves at the store. Hopefully they're good, otherwise I'll have 4 dozen cookies to feed to my neighbors.

Chloe

Quote from: hellangel on April 22, 2009, 06:15:31 PM
updated~

@senritsu: (dryly) ah, but i love eating lumps of food with the same consistency as COAL. .__.

Oh, yeah!  I saw you @ SF Cherry Blossom.  You were the Yandere Twin, Rin, right?  I was that girl in the cat outfit... lol.  I've actually met you hella long ago, but didn't recognize you at first. I don't know if you remember me, lol. 

hellangel

Quote from: Chloe on April 22, 2009, 06:38:29 PMOh, yeah!  I saw you @ SF Cherry Blossom.  You were the Yandere Twin, Rin, right?  I was that girl in the cat outfit... lol.  I've actually met you hella long ago, but didn't recognize you at first. I don't know if you remember me, lol.

You probably didn't recognize me b/c I WASN'T male for once...eheh...@__@ (We were Kagene Rui and Ren, the shadow versions of the Kagamine Twins. I suppose my character has a rather yandere personality, though, haha~)

Kee, your outfit was so cute! <3!

@chaosbark: YAY COOKIES.

Upcoming events:

senritsu

@chaosbark: YAY COOKIES.

@ hellangel
(snoody know it all i just got back from the uk voice) i belive they're called biscuits

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

brie

If all goes well (-crosses fingers-), I will be attending as Maylene/Meirin. 8D;
Although... I'm not sure what sort of food to bring. I will decide on that later. @_@

leic-proxy

O.O  i might no cosplay ciel anymore can i still bring cake for you guys if i don't ?? xD
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

Chloe

Quote from: brie on April 22, 2009, 11:46:20 PM
If all goes well (-crosses fingers-), I will be attending as Maylene/Meirin. 8D;
Although... I'm not sure what sort of food to bring. I will decide on that later. @_@

Aw, cool! A Maylene!  You'd be the only one I think.  And you have like 5 Sebastiens to choose from, lol.