2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

electrocute

I actually have some very upsetting news.
I might have to have surgery this upcoming Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
I don't know if I can even attend Fanime, much less cosplay as Elizabeth. ):
I'm so sad and I just want to cry.

If I can still go, is it alright if I visit the group? I want to see how amazing you guys look.
I'm not sure if I'll be cosplay'd, I'll keep you updated.
):
I'm sorry.
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

Chloe

Quote from: electrocute on April 24, 2009, 03:17:19 PM

If I can still go, is it alright if I visit the group? I want to see how amazing you guys look.
):
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that. ): 

I hope your surgery goes well!  Your health is more important.  Let's just hope you can get better by the time the Con rolls around!  Just stay positive!

If you can't come, you should still come by!  I'm sure HellAngel would love to have you come by.  In fact, I'm sure everyone would want you to come. :]
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

KuroOokami

Jumping in here really fast before I head off to work~ Got my friend to do Prince Soma with my Ciel and I, so count one Soma in!

Also, did we still need flatware like forks/knives/spoons etc? Cause I can bring like plastic forks n' such if we still need them~

hellangel

Quote from: electrocute on April 24, 2009, 03:17:19 PM

):
I'm sorry.

Don't be sad, please take care of yourself!! And do come by if you can; we'll stuff you with sweets to make you feel better!!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

blancoisma

Hey everyone! I am working my way through my Ciel cosplay and everything is going pretty good, although the one thing that I am missing are those little garter type things that he uses to keep his socks up. I am not sure what the correct term for them is, but any chances you guys know where I can buy them or how to make them?

Also, I would like to just ask Yana Toboso, WHY did she have to curse Ciel's right eye? Couldn't she have given him the curse on his left? I have a condition in my left eye that leaves me seeing everything blurry. But my right eye balances it out. HOWEVER, since Ciel's right eye is covered up by his trademark eyepatch, I'm gonna be a blind mess! I'm trying to work out something in my design so maybe I can avoid the patch or come up with an ingenious way to cover my right side without blinding me. Anywho, can't wait to debut my original design and see you guys there, I am SO excited!
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

sael

Bad eyesight is a curse... When I don't use my glasses I tend to attach myself to my friends

I assume that you mean sock garters. I know for sure that you can buy them because my grandma has one. Quickly google searched it: http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/pages/accessories_cat_CategoryID_74.php. They seem to have a wide variety of sock garters. You might have some luck finding a "how-to" guide if you search around (I didn't look much).

blancoisma

Quote from: chaosbark on April 27, 2009, 01:34:46 PM
Bad eyesight is a curse... When I don't use my glasses I tend to attach myself to my friends

I assume that you mean sock garters. I know for sure that you can buy them because my grandma has one. Quickly google searched it: http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/pages/accessories_cat_CategoryID_74.php. They seem to have a wide variety of sock garters. You might have some luck finding a "how-to" guide if you search around (I didn't look much).

Thanks chaosbark! I'll definitely give it a look and see what I can find :)
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

senritsu

you should totally look into those see through eyepatches

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

LordMoufMouf

Why not put the patch on the other eye? The entire deal with being a slave to accuracy is silly, in my opinion.

hellangel

yeah, i dont think any of us are going to give you a hard time for it. at least you're WEARING one.

or you can just put your hair over it...
Upcoming events:

senritsu

i usually end up doing mirror image versions of cosplays because i'm left handed and it just seems more comfortable that way

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: senritsu on April 28, 2009, 11:24:08 AM
i usually end up doing mirror image versions of cosplays because i'm left handed and it just seems more comfortable that way

haha! i've never thought of that XD
Upcoming events:

roth14

Quote from: senritsu on April 27, 2009, 08:41:38 PM
you should totally look into those see through eyepatches

Where do you get those?

aelphia

Quote from: blancoisma on April 27, 2009, 12:46:09 PM
I have a condition in my left eye that leaves me seeing everything blurry. But my right eye balances it out. HOWEVER, since Ciel's right eye is covered up by his trademark eyepatch, I'm gonna be a blind mess!

I have the exact opposite thing, actually! My right eye is useless, and my left eye is almost perfect... My bangs are practically a daily eyepatch.

Like everyone else, though, I'd recommend just mirroring the cosplay. Noone will really notice, imo.

Also - one of my friends will be coming as my ~*~fiance~*~ (Elisabeth) So plan for another member on the list~~

hellangel

duly noted.

yeah, and even if people DO notice, they should be understanding of your plight. *nods*
Upcoming events:

sael

I kind of envy all you people who can see well with at least one eye. My eyesight is so poor that I can't really read size 24 font on the computer if I'm further than a foot away and without my glasses. It makes it a huge pain to get around without them, so I completely understand the eye patch reluctance. You could always leave it off or, if you have a hat, shadow your eye.

More people! ^___^

Is anyone here reading the manga? It looks like it has a set release date now! =D

aelphia

I only read the manga... I've seen about two episodes of the anime haha;;;;
Awesome, I can't wait~ The little pictures behind the covers are my favourite :9

sael

lol, I've seen less than 1/3 of an episode. By favorite arc is the Circus and I was holding out for it. Pity the anime ended, I would have liked to see the full circus troupe in color.

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on April 29, 2009, 11:58:09 PM
lol, I've seen less than 1/3 of an episode. By favorite arc is the Circus and I was holding out for it. Pity the anime ended, I would have liked to see the full circus troupe in color.
nooo! It would have meant I might have made Joker's pants the wrong color!
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

hellangel

Quote from: aelphia on April 29, 2009, 11:46:19 PM
I only read the manga... I've seen about two episodes of the anime haha;;;;
Awesome, I can't wait~ The little pictures behind the covers are my favourite :9

THE MANGA IS BETTER. MAKES MORE SENSE.

Don't watch the anime with the manga in mind, or you won't enjoy it ^^;
Upcoming events: